IMPORTANT A/N

Alright so I'm a bit of a bitch, in a way. It has been a long time since I have updated any of my stories except for my sandlot preferences every now and again. So here is a bit of an update. My most viewed book besides that one is Sandlot 2: Teenage Pregnancy.

It was in a way of a continuation of @stevelacysboothang story Lover Boy (The Sandlot 2). It took place a bit after the story with the girls getting pregnant and such. I started that story in 2018, when I was almost 13 years old. Now though I'm older.

I'm going to be 18 on February 20, and am in my senior year of high school. I have been accepted into universities in my state and around it. I even have a scholarship and award combined to be $36,000 for fours years of college, (I'm not bragging, it's just something that blows my mind away since I never believed it could happen with everything around the world and personal life.) I'm planning to major in Early Childhood Education to be an Elementary School teacher and minor in creative writing and photography. So a bit of a busy schedule.

I'm going back through my old stories, however. In a way it's funny because some of it is just like, "wow I really thought like this" or "you gotta be kidding, this is so damn cringy." But that was who I was, and still am in some ways. So here is a bit of resolution in some ways. I'm keeping my stories up, all my old ones. But I will be creating new ones of them rewritten. The first being my sandlot 2: teenage pregnancy.

The title will instead be "We Wouldn't Have Changed The Past." It'll still be the same plot but just more in depth and hopefully better. I also created my own story too.

This one unlike my others doesn't surround a movie/show or a continuation of someone else's. It's not even about celebrities either. It's my own personal work that I came up with through and through on my own. All the characters, settings, plots, dramas, and everything else. The story is "Things Change". It hasn't been published, I don't know honestly when it will be but hopefully soon. I have made edits and stuff about it on TikTok though and have gotten the prologue and first chapter done, I'm close to finishing the second as well.

So I apologize to everyone who liked the stories and wanted more of them. I'm back now and plan to finish them with a restart. Hope everyone is good and I'll post links to my social medias that will have an update to my stories.

Love you all,

-❤️ Sandlot_Girl or Jasmine
February 4, 2023

TikTok:  

jazz_s.14
https://www.tiktok.com/@jazz_s.14

Instagram:

sandlot_girl_
https://www.instagram.com/sandlot_girl_/

j.sandlot_girl
https://www.instagram.com/j.sandlot_girl/