"Maine here we come"

Jasmine's P.O.V *Next day*
I woke up to my alarm clock ringing. The song it played was vacation. Wait. I jumped up and grabbed my phone to check the date. Yes we are going to the lake house for 2 weeks today. I change out of my pajamas into my dress. I looked in the mirror in the bathroom and put my hair into a somewhat neat bun. I ran down the stairs almost tripping on the last stair. I went into the kitchen to find dad leaning against the kitchen table drinking coffee. He stayed with us last night in the guest room I think. "Morning." I told him. He looked up and smiled at me, "Morning." His smile turned into a confusing one, "Your wearing a dress." I nodded smiling still pouring me some coffee, "Me and the girls wanted to kinda match today, so we went these dresses since there the same just different colors." He nodded and said ok. Mom came down and smiled seeing us, "Morning guys." She kissed me on the forehead then went over to dad kissing him on the cheek. The next time me and mom are alone I am going to figure out what is going on between them. Mom did a double take when she saw what I was wearing. She smirked and raised her eyebrows, "A dress?" I looked at her and dad answered, "Her and the girls wanted to match." Mom just nodded at that, "Well looks always matters especially to us women." Dad looked like he didn't like me being called a woman. Mom caught his look too and just laughed at him. He looked at her like she was crazy, "What?" Mom just shook her head at him. I smiled at them then asked mom something, "Mom have you seen my heels to match my dress?" She looked at me, "I think it might be in my closet." I nodded and ran upstairs to grab them. I quietly ran back down to listen to what they were talking about. Oh don't judge me I'm just being curious. Her and dad were talking about something. "Isn't she a little too young to be wearing heels, Hailey?" I peeked in there and saw mom just laughed at him, "She is 13, David. Yes she's a tomboy but is going to have a girly side of her. I did too when I was that age and still do." Dad just shake his head and sighed, "I know but still." Mom just smiled at him, "I actually feel sorry for when she starts to bring boyfriends over." Dad looked panicked at that sentence, "Boyfriends? What boyfriends? She is definitely to young to have a boyfriend." Well way to crush one of my dreams, dad. Oh well I still will date. Mom laughed at him, "Oh really? Need I to remind you that we were 12 when we started going out. Then 3 years later we had a kid by each other. Or did you forget this a while back? She is a teenager, so she's going to have boyfriends. Most of them you might not like either but will put up with it to make her happy." Dad started smiling, "Yea probably, I just don't want that to happen to fast though because I just got you both back. You were there her whole life and I wasn't. So no matter what I won't like her growing up to fast. After all she is my only daughter and child." Looks like I won't be having a boyfriend anytime soon then. I put my heels on and walked back into the kitchen like I wasn't listening, "So when are we leaving?" I asked like a five year old. They just chuckled at me, "when everybody gets here." Mom told me taking a sip of her coffee. I nodded then just then the doorbell ringed. *Ding* Well looks like we might be leaving soon. "It's open!!" I yelled. We heard the door open and closed then we heard footsteps coming towards us. Tarquell, Sapphire, and Gracie walked through the door thingy. Before we knew it everyone was here and we were putting our bags in our cars. I got in the backseat of mom's car and put on my seatbelt. Maine here we come.