Amusement Park!! and the truth?

Jasmine's P.O.V
Yeesss!!! We are going to the amusement park! WooHoo!! Everyone is coming even Johnnie and Fingers. My mom told me some more stories about them when I was about to go to sleep. Lately though I have just wanted to tell everyone I know David is my dad. I just want to have that normal father-daughter relationship with him. Like when we went to the skating rink and I went to the forest where he found me. I don't know but it's been bugging me a lot since we meet them. "Jasmine come on we got to go pick David up! Let's go or I'll leave you here!" She yelled up the stairs at me. Yea right, like she would leave me here like that. I screamed back at her while tying my flannel around my waist, "Coming mum." I grabbed my phone and head down the stairs where she was waiting for me. She looked at me, "You take forever you know that?" I threw a smirk toward her. She got in the drivers seat while I got in the back and we had the top up. We had to go to David's house which is 30 minutes away from where we are. I was lost in thought when I spoke up looking out the window, "I know." She looked at me through the mirror confused, "You know what?" I looked at her. It's now or never so here it goes. I looked straight in her eyes through the mirror with a straight face while she took a drink of her water. "I know David is my dad." Her eyes widened and she spit her drink out a bit. "What? How?" She asked shocked that I knew. So I told her how I knew about it. "The stories you always told me while I was little. I was able to put two and two together when I was nine. I also keep a picture that you guys took when y'all were together under my pillow. Plus I kinda look and act like him a bit. Plus I kinda see the love you two use to share when y'all were my age and I see y'all still have it. Oh! And Gracie, Emma, and Breanna know the truth too about their dads." She lost for words after I told her how I knew. I don't blame her though I did tell her out of nowhere. She finally spoke up, "Do you hate me because of that?" She really thought I would hate her over this. I told her, "No I don't hate you because of that. Your my mom, I love you. I could never hate you even if I tried. I just never brought it up cause I didn't want to upset you. I knew you loved him, heck I can I can tell you still love him. So if y'all can, could you two.. um.. uh get back together, the others as well?" She smiled at me, "I will try to. But no promise about it though, ok?" I nodded happily. We where 3 minutes away from David's house when I spoke again. "And also," she nodded for me to continue, "could you not bring it up now? Like when we get there I will take the girls somewhere and tell them I told you and you tell the others about this and text me when your done then we'll come back?" She nodded with a smile. We pulled up to David so he could get in the passenger seat. "Hey" David said or I guess dad now said. Mom continued down the road while saying hi back and did too. They smiled at each other. Yep they are still in love it's each other. I got on my phone a bit, blocking out their conversation until we got there. They unbuckled their seat belts, "Were here Jazz." Mom told me. We all got out of the car heading to the entrance to go in. We payed for our tickets and went in to see we were the last ones to get here. I looked towards mom and nodded as a way of telling her to do what we talked about in the car. "Hey girls, there's this ride I really need to show y'all real fast. Come on." I told them and they nodded. I waited until we couldn't see the adults anymore before I spoke up to them. "Hey guys I need to tell you girls something." They looked at me. "Sure. What is it?" Breanna asked me. I sighed gently and looked at them, "On the way here before we picked David up I told my mom something. I told her the truth. The truth that we knew who are dads are." They looked surprised by this statement. "Well How did she take it? What did she say to you?" Emma asked. I explained it to them about what happened and they took it well. I wander how mom's doing.
Hailey's P.O.V
I was so surprised when Jasmine told me that she knew the whole truth. When her and the girls walked away I took the hint. All us adults sat at a table waiting for the kids. "Hey I need to tell you all something kinda important." I told them getting their attention. I took a small breath before I told them the news I just heard not to long ago. "Jasmine told me the truth." They all looked super confused. I made a quick eye contact with David real fast before I continued. "Before we picked David up she told me something. She said her and the girls know the truth and have known since they were nine years old. She said she knew David was her dad, Tarquell was Gracie's dad, Emma's dad was Saul, and Breanna's dad was Mac. She will have to tell y'all how they knew another day." They all had shocked and surprised reactions. They were all silent before Tarquell spoke, "So they all know who we really are?" I nodded to tell him yes. After everything is ok I text Jasmine to tell her and the girls to head back. I got a text from her saying, 'Ok. But tell them we rather not talk about it as soon as we get there. It will make it weird and awkward a bit.' I told everyone and they nodded about not talking about it right away. The girls walked up, "Hey there's this ride we really want all of us to go on." Gracie told us. We all got up to head to the ride. We got in front of a ride called The Sizzler.

I don't know about the others but I do know this is going to be fun

I don't know about the others but I do know this is going to be fun. Everyone had to have a partner so it was: Jasmine and Gracie, Emma and Breanna, Johnnie and Fingers, Mac and Jenny, Saul and Penny, Tarquell and Sapphire, David and me. We all got in the cart and we put our seat belts on. When David pulled the lever thing down, I saw Jasmine and Gracie smirk while high-fiving each other. They are up to something, I know those looks. "You ok?" David asked me. I gave him a smile, "Yea I'm fine. I just know Jasmine has something going on but don't know what it is." He just nodded. "How do you feel about Jasmine knowing who you really are?" I asked after a few seconds. He smiled real big at me, "I'm happy she knows. That's all I wanted was for her to really know who I actually was." I smiled back at him, then ride started. This thing went super fast, so fast it threw me into David and I couldn't raise back up. I looked to see it happen to everyone else too and not just us. I heard the kids laughing while we spin around. They knew this was going to happen and that's why they chose this ride. I felt someone looking at me so I looked up and saw it was David and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him. The ride was finally over and he actually had to help me stand since I was a bit dizzy. Sapphire said while trying to catch her balance, "Well that's the last thing I expected to happen." Penny continued, "You could say that again Sapphire." All the kids were laughing at us since we are still a bit dizzy. We tried to glare at them, "So that's why y'all wanted to go on there." Johnnie told them. We went on more rides before it was time to go. Jasmine, David, and me all got in my car. Jasmine looked ready to fall asleep before we got in. When I was about drop David off, I noticed she had fallen asleep. When we got to his stop, he speak to me, "I had a really good time with y'all." I smiled and said, "Me too." We looked at each other for a bit. After a few seconds I noticed that we were both leaning in towards each other. We kissed for a few seconds and during that I felt the same sparks I felt years ago. We broke the kiss and kept our foreheads together. "I'll see you later, ok?" He said. I smiled and nodded. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and got out. I drove the car to my house smiling big. Me and Jasmine got out of the car after I woke her up. We went to our rooms and I changed out of my clothes I wore today to some loose shorts and oversized shirt. Today has been a good day I thought before sleep took over my body.

*So this took a while for me to update. This was longer than all the other chapters. This I guess was a bit good I guess. Now the truth has came out from the girls. What did you think about this chapter? Well... that's all so  bye👋*
~~S.G.~~