Weird Dream

Jasmine's POV
Where am I? I look around and see that I am in a hospital I guess because of the walls and machines. Owww!! Something is hurting me down there. I looked down and seen a baby bump. Wtf?? Why is that there? I felt another jab and scream out.
🎶 Teenage Girl, much too young unprepared for what's to come
A baby changes everything 🎶
Now I'm in a different room. What the hell is going on?!? A few seconds later a woman doctor walks and smiles at me. "So..Jasmine can you tell me what has been going on lately?" What is she talking about? Without having no control what so ever my mouth starts to form words, "Well lately I have been vomiting almost every day. I have been craving disgusting things I usually don't eat. My whole body has been aching too." I see her write all that down. What is going on with me and why am I here? She looks up, "Ummm...Jasmine is your period late?" What the? No It isn't the end of the month yet, but my mouth had other plans, "Now that I think about it, it's 2 weeks late." Ok I have no clue what is happening now. She writes that down too, "Have you had any sexual intercourse before that?" OH MY GOD!! Why would she asks that?!? I am only 13!! But again my mouth had different plans, "Umm Yea about a month ago." Wait!! I have already done 'IT'?? She writes that done and tells me to pee in a cup, so I get up with no control and do so. This is just getting more weird by the second. A few minutes later she comes back in and looks nervous, "How old are you hun?" I'm 13 I said in my head but again is not what my mouth says, "I'm 17." Ok none of this is making sense. Why the hell am I here and getting ask all these questions. She looks more nervous then before, "Dear from the tests that have come back it seems that your almost a month pregnant." What the fuc- the setting changes and now I'm in front of a house that looks like Matt's house.
🎶Not a ring on her hand All her dreams and all her plans A baby changes everything A baby changes everything🎶
The door opens and an older kinda looking Matt comes to the door, "Hey babygirl." He kiss me. The setting changes to us in his bedroom. Again I have no control so I'm just going to see what happens. I bite my lip nervously and feel tears well up in my eyes as I stare into his eyes and say quietly, "I-I'm pregnant." I see him froze up in shock, stunned by this information. He spluttered out, "W-what but I... we... It was only our first time." I feel myself nod and start to feel tears stream down my cheek as I start to sob. I hear him sigh while wrapping his arms around me and shh me gently, "Don't cry Jazz, please babe... we can get through this." I sniff and say between my cries, "W-we you mean your not gonna l-leave me?" If I was pregnant with him being the father he better not leave me. As I look in his eyes I could see slight hurt but he shook his head and smiled gently, "Why would I ever leave you? You are my world." I feel my self nod again but a have a bit of skeptical in my gut for some reason. I guess he noticed because he kissed me reassuringly. He pulled back a little, "No wait more than that, my universe, my oxygen. My sunshine...my...my everything Jazz"
I woke up gasping. I pull the cover back and see my flat stomach, not a baby bump. Man. That was a weird ass dream. I check the clock and it says 3:30 am. I better get back to sleep. Man what the hell was that dream about? I fall back asleep.

*What do you think that dream was about? Could Jasmine be a teen mom too at that age like her mom or was it just a dream? Comment what you think it was about. Bye 👋*
~~S.G~~