Another weird dream

Matt's P.O.V {SHOCKED😮😮}
I'm sitting in the dugout at a diamond waiting for the game to start. It's going to be one of the biggest one's of my life. I'm 17 going on 18 and going to get a scholarship to Saint Agnes. As I'm looking around I see my girlfriend in the stands. She has turned from a pretty teen to a beautiful woman. I sent her a big smile and waved to her. She gives me a small smile and a gentle wave. When she puts her hand down she clutched her stomach like she was trying to protect something. I just smile confusedly at her then turn my head. I let out a breath. Time to do it.
*SKIP THE GAME*
We had won and I know I had gotten accepted into the school. I'm the last person here right now and it's dark. I hear something behind me and turn to see Jasmine. I smile big and run to her. I pick her up and spin her around while she squeals and laughs softly but it kinda sounds forced. I set her down, "Hey babygirl. I think I might have actually gotten into the school." I tell her excitedly. I see her smile but it doesn't reach her eyes quite well, "That's great babe. I'm proud of you." I observe her real quick, "Are you ok, doll?" She looks slightly nervous now. She stuttered a bit, "Umm.. Y-Yea I'm great. Why you a-ask?" I tell her to tell me what's actually bugging her, not knowing what she was going to say would change my life. Forever.
All he could think about was
I'm too young for this
Got my whole life ahead
Hell, I'm just a kid myself
How am I gonna raise one?
She starts to tear up, "Matt please." I give her a stern look, "No. Now tell me what is bugging you really bad like this." She starts letting tears fall down her checks, "I'm so so so sorry Matt I didn't mean for this to happen. I swear I didn't." Ok now I'm really worried. She wouldn't cheat on me so I know that's not it. So what is it. I reach my hand out to her face to dry her tears while my other hand plays with her hair knowing that calms her down, "Just tell me what happened baby. I'll help with no matter what it is. I'll make it go away I promise." She's still crying a bit so this must be very serious. She stutters with her words, "Matt,.. I-I-I," I give her encouraging look to continue, "I'm p..p..pregnant." At that one statement my body freezes and I dropped my cap that I was holding. I see my dreams shatter right in front of my eyes. I hear a sob that brings me back from shock state. I see Jasmine, my girlfriend, crying over something that we could have prevented happening. Hell I wanted to be a baseball player and she wanted to be a singer and baseball player too. Now we're going to have a baby. Our baby. At only 17. I hug her and start to comfort her. Now it all makes sense. The aching, less bleeding, cravings, throwing up, dizziness, and wrapping her arm around her stomach protectively. "Shh. It's ok babe. It's ok I promise. We well get through this, ok Jazz? I will make sure." She buries her head into my chest while I close my eyes with my head on top of hers letting some tears fall down. God. How am I supposed to be a father at 17? I know nothing about them. This is probably the worst mistake I have ever in my whole life made.
All he could see were his dreams
Going up in smoke
So much for ditching this town
And hanging out on the coast
Oh, well those plans are long gone
And he said, there goes my life
There goes my future, my everything
Might as well kiss it all goodbye
There goes my life
After almost an hour Jasmine went home to get some sleep under my orders. I turn and look at the baseball diamond. And just like Magic I can practically see it going up in smoke. Meaning there's no chance there anymore with this happening. I sigh as I close my eyes 😔. A baby. I'm having a baby with Jasmine now. At 17. God! Out of all the things that could be happening, it must be a fucking pregnancy, huh?! I'm so disappointed in myself. I blame me. I definitely do NOT blame Jasmine. I know she would have never mean to do this when we're 17. I love her. But that one night for my birthday. Just my birthday we did one little thing that had a big consequence. I sigh again and turn around.
A couple years of up all night and a few thousand diapers left
That mistake he thought he made now covers up the refrigerator
Oh yeah, he loves that little girl
Mama's waiting to tuck her in
As she stumbles up those stairs
She smiles back at him dragging that teddy bear
Sleep tight, blue eyes and bouncing curls
Lillian May Morris. Born September 28, 2000 at 4:58 a.m.
7lbs 8oz. She had my bright blue eyes and Jasmine's brown hair. All the hate and regret I once felt had been washed away and I don't have it anymore. It's been 2 years since the day that my life was born. Lillian is growing up so quick and looking more and more like her mom every day. I had just got off of work and came into the kitchen to see my fiancée holding our daughter. Yep me and Jasmine are engaged. I proposed to her the morning that Lillian was born. I smile as I take my little girl from her.
*END OF DREAM*
I sit up in my bed freaked out slightly by the dream. I got Jasmine pregnant at 17. Wow. What a dream. I pick up my phone to see it's 9:36 p.m. I go to messages and text Jazz. I want to tell her about the dream but I don't know how she would react to it. So I'm not going to tell her, not now at least. 'Hey babygirl. Wyd?'~Matt❤️😘