Swimming

Jasmine's POV
Man!!! It is so hot right now today. It's supposed to be 103F today and a great day to swim. I called up the girls to come to my place to swim they will be here soon. I told my mom she said my aunts and the guys were going to swim her too. Wow we are going to have 12 people swimming here. I change into my swimsuit and head out to the pool. As I jump in I see everyone getting here. I swim the edge, "Hey guys!!!" I screamed. Gracie throws her clothes off and jumps in straight away. "Gracie Diane Mertle!!! You do not do that again for the last time." Sapphire yelled at her. Everyone chuckles a bit with how she looked and said that. Breanna and Emma took their clothes off, put them in inside, then ran, and jump in the pool while holding each other's hand. Me and Gracie got more soaked by that if we could. The grown ups all go inside to get some drinks and come out in their swimsuits. We could see them making heart eyes at each other😍😍. "Talk about awkward, right?" Gracie mumbled under her breath but loud enough for us girls to hear. All four of us giggled at that making the adults give us a odd but funny look. That did it all us are laughing now because of how they looked. The moms went to the pool/lawn chairs to relax and I guess tan while the guys came and sat at the side so only there legs where in. Me and the girls relaxed in our floats.

30 minutes laterUgh!!! This is boring after a minute of thinking I got an idea

30 minutes later
Ugh!!! This is boring after a minute of thinking I got an idea. I splashed a little of water at them to get them to look at me and gladly they did. I waved them over then we all got out of our floats gently then I them the plan. They smirked and nodded then we splashed the guys to wave them over and they come over. "What's wrong?" They asked, we smiled at them. "Nothing we just have and idea." I told them, they gave me a look to continue. "Well we were thinking since our moms are practically asleep on the chairs, that we throw them in without waking them. Me and David we'll get my mom, Tarquell and Gracie gets Sapphire, Saul and Emma get Penny, while Mac and Breanna gets Jenny. You guys want to do it?" I ask them. They all nodded and got out of the pool then helped us out of it. We all went to the person we were supposed to throw in. I counted to three than we gently lift them up. No offense moms but y'all are a bit heavy. They stirred a bit but didn't wake up. We all got to place to throw them. We all looked at each other and nodded swing the chairs a bit when we screamed now they woke up but not quick enough to know what's going on. We threw them all in at the pool at the same time which caused a big splash. They all came above water yelling wtf. "Why did you guys do that?!?" Mom asked trying to be angry but you could hear a bit of playfulness as well as the other moms too. David responded with, "Ok we're sorry but you got admit it was funny." The moms continued with the acting angry glares. Everyone except the moms laughed at their reaction to what just happened. I was laughing so hard I had lean over on da-David. Yea David that's what I meant. Before I knew what was happening I was picked up and thrown in the pool. I came up and gasped for air to see it was David that had thrown me in the pool. I crossed my arms and pouted a bit then I smiled. I got out of the pool and acted like I went to get a drink but instead pushed David into the pool. Then everyone else jumped in. We all splashed around and had fun with no drama. I wish it could always be like this. It might though but it also might not after a while it was dark and time to go to bed everyone left saying goodnight. I hugged my mom good night and changed out of my wet bathing suit into some warm and dry pajamas. After a few minutes of looking at my ceiling, I went to sleep.

* Sorry it's been a while but my school had just been let out 2 weeks ago and I had been helping my mom around the house. Going to try an update more since it's summer. And.. that's all need to say. Goodbye guys til next time.*
~~S.G~~