Suprise & were here

Jasmine's POV
We have finally arrived in Maine and will be at the house in 26 minutes. I had just posted a picture that might shock everyone but they saw it coming.(Can you take a guess)

(Can you take a guess)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jazzy.Boo: Yes it is true. Me and Matt are officially dating. No hate plz. Ily Matt.😘😘😘
Yea we have been going out for 1 week now but this is our first time telling anybody. *Ding* I just got a text from Gracie. (Gracie-G Jasmine-J)
G- I KNEW IT!!! You guys are dating.
J- Yea we just didn't want anybody to know yet.
G- Well y'all are sure are one hell of a cute couple. Congrats.
J- Thx. Now spill.
G- Spill what??
J- What about you and Justin??
G- 😑 Girl don't you even start on me about that 🙄.
J- Ok then. Bye bestie.
G- Bye girlie.
I shut my phone off after that and seen that we are 5 minutes away from the lake. I look up at my parents, "What are we gonna do when we get there?" They look at each other and mom answers, "Well first everyone is going to get settled in and probably just watch some movies." Ok I told them. We arrived and the place was gorgeous(Look at lake house prt. 1 & 2 for images.) When we got the girls came running to me, Well the best running they can do in heels. "Congratulations Jazzy." All three said at the same time. Before I could say thanks the others stepped in. Mom asked the obvious question, "What are y'all congratulating her on?" The girls raise their eyebrows at me and I just shrugged. Gracie pulled out her phone and showed everyone my post, "On this." Mom reads it out loud, " 'Yes it's true. Me and Matt are officially dating. No hate plz. Ily Matt.' Aww that is so cute." All the women start to gush about us dating. But my dad I don't even want to know what he's thinking about. I start to get questions from them.
Mom- "Why didn't you tell me?"
Sapphire- "If he breaks your heart can hurt him if you want?"
Penny- "How long have y'all been dating?"
Jenny- "Hows everything going about it right now?"
I answer everyone of them, "I didn't tell you because you would have been going crazy over it. No I don't want you to, if he did, I would handle it. We have been dating for about a week. And everything is going great with it." All of us look at the guys to see them staring at us, "What??" They just look at each other then they all look to dad to see his reaction. He just sighs and smiles at me, "I'm ok with it." He kissed my forehead while whispering to me, "Let me know if he hurts you in any way, and I will take care of it." I just nod my head and smile, "Can we go put are stuff up now though? My arms and feet are killing me." The other girls nod agreeing with me. We all rush into the house to see it is humongous. I run to pick out my room and it is light blue. It looks cute. I put my stuff up and text Matt, 'Hey they took the news well. This place is big too.' I start to unpack my stuff and as I do my phone dings. I pick it up, 'Well that's good then. Hopefully they don't kill me. Going to hang with the guys. Text you later baby. -Matt❤️😘 I just text him ok and change my clothes to get ready for movie night. (It's at night right now, so don't get confused.)

*This one short, I'm sorry. But now Jasmine and Matt are together, how do you think everyone is taking it? Don't worry 😉 the others are going to date also. Bye 👋*
~~S.G~~