Vacation? *short*

^^Same clothes as last chapter^^
Jasmine's P.O.V
The adults continued to argue that he is afraid of Sapphire but he still denies it. Earlier I saw the girls messing with my phone, and don't think it was for a good purpose. Anyway the adults finally quit arguing about Mac being scared of Sapphire. The man still says he isn't scared of her, yeah right. "So it's only 11:50 what do you girls want to do?" Mom asks us. We all look at each other and shrugged. We really don't care what we do. "Well we got to talk to guys about something real quick." Sapphire told us. I wander if this is going to be bad or not. As we all go into the dining room I noticed something. Mom and dad are holding hands, Sapphire and Tarquell, Penny and Saul, then Jenny and Mac. I silently gasped to myself. Are they back together?!?! Yes!!!!!! "Well what we wanted to talk to you about is going on vacation," Dad tells us, "There's this lake house in Maine and we rented it. It has 14 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a game room, a movie theater, big living room, kitchen, big staircase, dining room, and a beautiful view of the lake. So what do you say?" He asks. Us girls look at each other and squeal with excitement. We scream thank you's, hug our moms, and hug and kiss our dads on the cheek leaving them shocked. We run to my room talking about everything we're going to do. Vacation here we come.

*Sorry it took a while and it's really short. Comment what you think. Next chapter will show what the lake house and stuff look like. Bye*
~~S.G~~