That Night prt. 1

Flashback
The smell of perfume was around the bedroom with a 15 year old in front of a mirror. She had on a red robe with undergarments underneath and that's it. She was waiting for her three best friends; Sapphire, Penny, and Jenny. All three were meeting at her house to get ready for homecoming. In the corner of her mirror is pictures of her, her best friends, her boyfriend, and her best friends' boyfriends, who was also her friends. They had all gone to the mall and took pictures together in the photo booth, even though it got overly crowded with 10 people in there. She smiled at that memory. It was her 15th birthday and one of the most memorable day of her life. The only clue you will get is the next mornings she woke up sore, messy in the sheets, and naked with a boy who was just like how she was, her boyfriend David. To her, he was the most perfect guy to ever live. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. Them and their friends all play baseball together. She smiled thinking of all their memories together. Her thinking was interrupted by the other three girls walking into her room. "Oh honey, I'm home." The girl with a big set of brown curls, blue eye, and a green eye spoke; the girl's name was Sapphire. She was one of the most beautiful girl in town. Actually all 4 girls are the prettiest girls in town. The first one is Sapphire, second is Hailey, then it's Penny, and lastly it's Jenny. Hailey smiled at her three best friends, "Oh hello dear, how was lunch?" The girls always joke around with one another like this. "Oh it was horrible. These 3 boys tried hitting on us. They're like such losers." Penny answered hailey playing around too. They always joke around saying that their boyfriends were losers. But despite all the rude comments, they loved them very deeply. Hailey got out of her seat to hug the others and to grab three more chairs. Each girls had a certain color robe around them that represents them and their boyfriend. Hailey has on red, Sapphire has on orange, Penny has blue, and Jenny is supporting a green color. Each girl sat in a chair that was in front of the mirror. The desktop between them and the mirror was filled with makeup and hair products. "Ok. Let's hurry up and get this shit over with. This is gonna hurt." Sapphire complained. The girls rolled their eyes at Sapphire. Of course she would want to get the makeup and hair stuff over with. Each girl grabbed a bottle of concealer that matched their skin tone. Hailey got a tannish color, Sapphire got a bit of a mixed color, Penny got the pale color, and Jenny also got a pale color but not as pale as her twin sister. "That's cold." Jenny mumbled to herself. Everyone laughed at her. Jenny stopped for a moment, "What? I knew it was cold but not that cold." Sapphire snickered at her statement, "Girl, you're complaining more than me about all this bullshit." Hailey stopped and looked at her best friend, "HEY!! Watch your language missy." Sapphire gave Hailey her famous 'bitch please' face, "Fuck, shit, pussy, ass, mother fuckin, damn, bitch." Hailey rolled her eyes. Even though it has been three years since they have moved here, Sapphire is still the one who cusses the most out of the four. "Don't act like you're so innocent  Hailey Vanessa Goodfairer." Sapphire told the blue eyed burette. Hailey looked at her puzzled, "What are you talking about, Sapphy?" She knew that the nickname annoyed her friend but that's why she said it. Sapphire looked annoyed by what she just called her, "Oh. I heard you and David playing the other day." Sapphire smirked at her friend, Penny and Jenny giggling, and Hailey had her mouth wide open along with her eyes and blushing face. Past all the teasing though, everyone of the girls have already done it.
Skip past the makeup
Each of the girls stared into the mirror looking at their faces. They had all wore makeup before obviously, but it had never been like this. They look like princesses, models, you name it they look like that. They even felt like royalty. Sapphire was the one to break the silence between everyone, "Well... I can't believe I'm admitting it, but we look good with makeup." All the other girls faked a gasp. "Is pigs flying now?" Hailey spoke. "Has hell finally freeze over?" Penny asked. "Or are we just going insane and hearing things." Jenny said. Sapphire rolled her eyes at her so called best friends and gave them the middle finger. Everyone shared a chuckle. Penny clapped her hand, "Ok. Now it is time for the hair." She squealed. Everyone of the girls love to do hair but sapphire is the girl to go to if you want cool hairstyles. She has even begun to give Penny lessons on how to do some hairstyles. It's a sorta bonding time to the girls since they both do something that both of them enjoy very much. Anytime they do stuff; Sapphire would do the hair, Penny and Jenny will do makeup, and Hailey will pick out the outfits. But lately they have been switching it up with one another to learn different stuff.  "Ok, but I want to keep my curls though." Sapphire had pointed out to the other girls. That wasn't really a surprised to know that anymore. It's very rare to even get her to straighten it, but to go all out without her curls will be a nightmare waiting to happen. Jenny thought carefully about her next statement, "Well do something creative instead of just letting it be in your natural curls. We only have a few of these dances left before we graduate high school." All four girls attitude became sad at the mention of that. Even though they are excited to finish school to get it over with, they are also upset because that means that they can't be a kid anymore. Jenny was the one to snap all of the girls out of their dazes, "Hey come on now. Let's get our dresses and shoes on. Before I decide to leave in a T-shirt and sweatpants." That caused the girls to smile. They all got their dresses on and shoes too. Now they had to wait for the boys to show up.

To Be Continued

Outfits reveled next chapter