Chapter 28 - Can't get enough.

Harry’s P.O.V:

Okay, okay, okay, hold up please! Where do I even begin? The fact that she’s looking absolutely gorgeous tonight, or the fact that she’s absolutely hilarious! I’ve never met a girl that wasn’t afraid to say anything in my life before.  She was so down to earth; I even wondered how down to earth one could get. I literally couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. She definitely knew how to grab a lad’s attention, but I’m almost positive she wasn’t even trying. Gosh, I’m such a bloody idiot; I can’t believe I was twenty minutes late for our first date! (Hey it rhymes!-okay not the time now.) Could I get even more stupid for forgetting to wear a disguise? It has happened to me only a million times, and I guess I’ll never actually learn the lesson. For me, it didn’t take once or twice to learn a mistake; it kind of took me 73 times to get it right. So yea, I’m a pretty slow chap.  What I was planning for her today; was actually a very original idea of mine. I hope she’d be impressed, I actually planned for this thoroughly, and I made sure everything was set before the date. I was planning on taking her to the Ferris wheel ‘London Eye’ it was by the river Thames. I thought it would be a very romantic place to have our first date at; I didn’t want it to be too simple and just go for dinner. From the first moment I laid eyes on her, I just knew that she was special. She deserved more than a simple dinner; she actually deserved to be happy. I wanted her to have a good time, and remember this day with me; I wanted to give her that.

I parked my car in this small passage; it was actually right behind the Ferris wheel. I made a deal with one of the workers that worked there, and asked him nicely if he could take us in one carriage smoothly so that no one would notice me. If someone did, it would be….pretty much a disaster.

I climbed out of the car and walked to her side to help her out of her seat, not only because of her injury, but I was also trying on this new thing, it was something like…being a gentleman, I suppose. I wanted to make her feel like a princess. It was a smooth move for me to have ridden this car; she was obviously impressed with that! Lizzie and her American comments, like ‘you have my respect bro’ and like ‘hell yea’ and all that, it was actually very cute on her. As I opened the door, she let out both of her legs first. I actually took a moment there and stared at them. I can’t believe I actually stared at them, and her face was right in front of mine! The thing is, I wanted to stop my gaze, but I just couldn’t. They were so long and fair, she wasn’t as white as I thought, well at least from the bottom part. And they were just sooooo long! They were gorgeous! Wow, I’m thinking about her legs at the moment, excellent, just excellent.

I think she noticed it, but she didn’t say anything, I knew she didn’t want to embarrass me in front of me. Odd, isn’t it?

I held her big soft hands and slowly held her out of the car. It was a very low car, so it was almost like getting off the floor, but with great caution. Once she stood up, she looked right into my eyes. Like our eyes were literally at the same level. I realized she doesn’t have a single splash of makeup whatsoever. Her face was so clear, I could see her vessels! She had the most perfect skin, and her cheeks were so big and high and naturally pink, she just looked breathtaking. Never in my life have I dated a girl who hasn’t put make up on her face, ever. It obviously shows that she’s just as natural as can be. I was actually very happy with this.

“Okay, so where are we exactly?” she said, sounding curious, almost like a little schoolgirl demanding where she’s at. “Okay, I’ll show you, but you’ve got to close your eyes until I tell you to open them.” I answered back, trying to make this slightly more exciting. “Really, my eyes closed? Is it that big of a surprise?” “Well, no not really, but it’ll be more exciting, trust me on this one?” she gave me an awe-inspiring smile, “Okay.”