Chapter 31 - No, I won't do that to myself again.

A/N: Before you read this, i just wanted to apologize from my unforgivable delay, i really am sorry, i can explain it all to you, but it'll probably make up another story. I hope this is enough for now, trust me, this is still the beginning....

Harry’s P.O.V:

Lizzie is a thought-provoking person. I literally cannot stop thinking about her, like it was mentally impossible.

Her every movement, almost lured me in, every word she said, captivated me further, every glance she shot my way gripped me. The way I felt about her, was simply inexplicable.

I don’t think you all know how beautiful Lizzie truly is. I can already tell how self conscious and insecure she feels about herself, and I wonder why.

Her smile is astounding. Her lips are the perfect thickness and shape, and her teeth are so darn white and unbelievably perfect. She’s those types of people that look better once they smile. How can I elaborate further? Well, she’s not those Victoria’s Secret model looking girls, or at least face wise, what I mean is, if she doesn’t smile, she wouldn’t look as good. Her cheeks….. oh her cheeks! It was actually surprising how big they were (in a good way) knowing that she has a very fit body, so basically what I’m saying is that her cheeks are big for someone who’s not chubby. So umm, yea, when she smiles, her cheeks lift with her, which makes her eyes smile and twinkle. Her eyes are normally of normal size, but when she smiles, like I said, they smile, which then makes her eyelashes touch each other from how long they are.

As for her model body, I mean, wow! She’s extremely close to my height; she has such a fit body, the athletic kind if you ask me. Her breasts aren’t too big, which I prefer on a girl, I’d guess she’s a B cup, her well, bottom (trying to be a gentleman here) has quite the lift. To sum this all up, she’s unbelievably gorgeous! I strongly believe that Americans are the prettiest race, which is quite hard to say, but I suppose she reassured me on that one. So on a scale from one to Megan Fox I’d say she’s almost on the same level as Megan Fox herself! I won’t forget to mention her flawless hair, she was just too pretty.

Enough about the physical aspects.

I was just headed to the next move. What to do next is the big inquiry. I am almost positive that this relationship will extend, if that’s a proper word to use. Have you ever had that feeling in your gut, when you’re extremely sure about something? That’s precisely the way I felt.

There was just something about her I’ve never seen in a girl before, and I think I have stated that about a hundred times before, but just to be clear, she is different, in a way that I liked.

Lizzie’s P.O.V:

I awoke suddenly, not aware of why I had flashed my eyes in such a rush.

Yet another sleepless night.

I could feel sweat dripping from my forehead, and tears strolling down my face. For days, I have been dreaming of horrible things. I didn’t even like thinking about them, but then again, I probably was and well, am. The result of most of our dreams are because of actions that happened during times that we are awake and/or are because of thoughts that have crossed our minds when fully conscious. So, I most likely am thinking of such ghastly things.

I wiped my forehead with the palm of my hand; the tears were already dry on my face. I took a deep breath and got out of bed almost momentarily. I shuffled to my bathroom (which I always keep open in case of an emergency) and turned on the lights.

I just stared at myself in the mirror.

No, I thought, I’m not doing that again, I won’t go back there.