Chapter 18: Finding a Cure

"Soos!" I said

"Question Mark?" Bill said at the same time.

Soos stood awkwardly at the door. "Um, what's going on in here? Hey, isn't that the Triangle Guy?"

"Why does everyone keep calling me that!?" Bill asked. Soos shrugged.

I smiled. I relised what was about to happen. My smiled faded. "Soos! Watch out!"

Bill's hand turned blue with fire and shot it at Soos. He had just enough time to jump out of the way as the fireball blasted into the wall. Mable gasped and sat up. "What happened!"

Bill turned towards her, his single eye red. "You!" He said.

"Uh, oh," Mabel stood up. "Uh, Kayla. What's going on?"

"Uh, long story," I said. "We've got to stop him!"

"Dur!" Mabel said. She spotted Soos. She smiled and ran up to him. "You're here!" She said.

"I was just cleaning where I heard a racket upstairs. Are you dudes okay?"

"We're fine, but I'm not so sure about Dipper," I said. I turned to Bill. "Your outnumbered!" I said.

Bill crossed his arms. "Sure, but none of you have the power that I do."

"What power?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. I know lots of things. I know what your thinking of right now."

"And I'm suppose to be impressed by that?" I asked Bill, though my voice shook slightly. He was starting to creep my out.

Bill uncrossed his arms. "You know," he said. "I think I'll spare you three. You could come in handy later." And with that, he was gone.

"Uh!" I said. "The coward!"

We went over to Dipper. He didn't look to good. He was turning a sickly shade of green. "Does the journal say anything about being possesed by Bill?" I asked Mabel.

She shrugged and flipped through it.

"So what's exactly going on?" Soos asked.

"Well," Mabel said. "Bill came back, possesed Dipper then joined forces with Gidon. Gideon's taken care of, but not Bill possesed Dipper for so long, that he almost killed him."

Soos rose his eyebrow. "And you went on this whole adventure without me?"

"Well, we where kinda pulled into it," I said.

Soos nodded. "I guess so. You find anything, Mabel?"

"No!" She said hopelessly. "There's nothing in here!"

"Let me see it," I said. She handed it over. I flipped through the pages. "You're right. Nothing!" I shined a blacklight over the text. "Wait! It says we need to find the secred fountain in the heat of Gravity Falls. We need to get a bottle of the Crystal water and if we give it to Dipper, it will restore him to normal!"

Mabel read over my shoulder and smiled. "This'll be pretty easy. But we have to take Dipper with us. It says that the water can't be away from the fountain more then 10 minutes, or the whole fountain will lose its healing powers."

I shrugged. "It won't be too hard."

"Then let's go!"