Chapter 49: Kidnapped (again)

No one dared to come near Bipper. He looked like a madman. He dragged me over to Mabel.

"Hello, sister of mine," he said.

Bill/Mabel rolled her eyes. "Just because you're in Pine Tree's body, it doesn't make me your sister."

Bipper shrugged. "Come on," he said, undoing her bonds. "Ready to have some fun?"

"You know I am," Mabill (I guess) said. She lit op her hand with blue fire.

They turned to the scientists. Anyone who came twenty feet near them, they'd blast at them. "Listen up," Bipper said. "Where can we find Stan Pines?"

All the scientists simultaneously pointed over where Stan was tied to the chair.

Bipper and Mabill walked over to him, dragging me with them. If the scientists didn't move out of the way soon enough, they pushed them out of the way. It looked pretty ridicules, having grown ups being pushed around by kids half there hight. I was starting to get some of my strength back, even though I still felt like sleeping. I tried to dig my heels into the ground, but Mabill grabbed my free arm and they dragged me between them.

Stan was napping in the chair when we got there. Mabill poked him in the face. Stan's eyes cracked open. "Mabel...Dipper?"

"Ha," Dipper said. "You wish."

"Kayla, what's going on?"

I finally could talk. "He's got both of them."

Stan sighed. "I knew something like this would happen."

"And you still went forward with it," Mabill said. "Now, you're gonna come with us."

"Or what?" Stan asked. "You gonna stab me with Lincoln logs or something?"

Bipper raised an eyebrow at Mabill and she smiled. She held up a hand, which she made a fireball in. Then she hurled it as Stan's head. He yelped and ducked as it came at him, but I disappear right as it was about to hit him. "I'm more powerful then you think."

Stan's eyes where wide as he nodded. Bipper melted the handcuffs and Mabill grabbed his arm, pulling him up. She'd let go of my hand a while ago to throw the fireball at Stan.

Dipper and Mabill started to pull Stan and I to the door. No one tried to stop them. Aparently they knew Bill's power. And they feared it.

Stan and I we're dragged out to the agent's car. Mabill forced Stan into the driver's seat and went around and said, "Shotgun!"

Bipper pushed me in the car first then followed me in. I sat near the window, with him on the other side, out hands still handcuffed together in the middle. I rested my head on the window. What was going to happen now?

My eyes started to droop as Stan started the car. Bill's possesion was finaly catching up with me. I fought to stay awake. If I knew where we where going, it wouldn't be so dangerous to fall asleep. But I was in a car with two Bill possesed preteens who had the power to throw off fireballs whenever they wanted to.

As Stan began to drive down the road, I barely caught where they where taking us because I was drifting off.

"Take us to the Gravity Falls Mueseum." Then I was engulfed into darkness.

A/N:
What's with all these short chapters?
Aw well
Its one way to get through this story.
I mean, almost 50 chapters
Mind. Blown
And you're still following this!
Like, you want more!
I've never had anyone like my work like this!
And almost 7k!!!
I love you all!