Alternet Ending #2

"I'm not crazy!"

Yes you are.

"No!"

Yes.

"Stop!"

Embrace it!

"Help!" I choked out with my sobs.

The constant screaming in my head was getting to me. I was in the nut house. Too much use of my powers.

"Please," I sobbed. "Anyone." It came out in a whisper.

I had my head in my hands, rocking back and forth on my bed. My left had was handcuffed to the bed post. I could easily use my powers to escape, but I knew my mind couldn't take much more of this.

I screamed, then sobbed. What had Bill done to me?

"You stupid Dream Demon!" I shouted to thin air.

Everyone was scared of me. My parents, the doctors, my classmates. Dipper and Mabel didn't know. I didn't want to tell them.

The doctors where planning to kill me. They thought I couldn't hear them, but I can read their minds. The mirror in my room used to show me someone I knew. Now she was gone. Instead, she was replaced by someone with yellow eyes, matted, brown hair, dirty, torn clothes, and an insane look to her. I needed out.

My uneaten dinner sat untouched. I'd lost too much weight, I know I had. But my digestion didn't work right. I couldn't hold down what I ate. Only water stayed down.

I had to escape before the doctors killed me. I pulled at the handcuffs. No use. I had to use my powers. I looked at the security camera. I concentraied hard and it broke, along with the handcuffs and a bit of my sanity.

I'm like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, I thought, somewhat hystaricly.

I grabbed my tray of food and smashed through the window, the metled the bars with my powers. I needed help. I knew Dipper could help. And Mabel. Mabel always knew what to do. She'd never be scared of me. I jumed out of the window. My shoes where untied, but that didn't stop me.

I probably looked like a zombie, walking like that. Or a hepititas patient with my yellow eyes.

There's one more power I had. This might take up all my remaining sanity. I created a portal to the Mystery Shack. Then I jumped though, feeling everything that made me Kayla Surrett slip away.

A/N:
Oops
Sorry
Just thought her going crazy would show why she should've gotten rid of those powers when Dipper first offered.

She's about fifteen or sixteen, just so you know.