Chapter 8: An Old Enemy

Bipper pulled me all the way to where Mabel was sitting. She looked up and I cringed. I'd failed my new friend. Bipper set me down next to Mabel. I couldn't look her in the eyes. "I-" my mouth was dry. "I'm sorry Mabel."

She didn't move. I wish she would've hit me or something. Yell at me. Anything but not talking to me. She made me smile and she gave me vile when there was none. It felt like she was giving up on me.

Bipper stopped right in front of us. "Well well well," he said. "You've put Pinetree in danger."

I looked down. How could I have been so stupid!? Gah! "Please-please don't take it out on him," I said. "Y-you can do whatever you want with me, just don't hurt him."

I saw out of the corner of my eye, Mabel's head snapped up, her eyes wide. "Kayla," she said. "No way! Its a trick!"

I looked at her. "I'd rather pay the price then have your brother getting hurt. He's already been through so much." I turned to Bill. "What do you want to do with me?"

"Hm," Bill said. "Let me see." He looked around with a smile. "Stand up."

I did so. He apeared pleased. "Walk to the waterfall."

I glanced at Mabel. "C-can I at least say bye?"

"No," Bill said. Dang it.

I walked forwards like a good little girl. I glanced down at the waterfall. I heard Bipper walking up behind me. My body went tense. I knew what he would try. I had a plan. I had to time it, just right.

"No!"

I spun around to see Mabel grab Dipper's vest and pull him down. She'd read my mind! I smiled at her.

"Get out of my brother's body!"Mabel said.

"You can't make me!" Bill yelled.

I pinned his legs to the ground and Mabel got his arms. "You can't win, Bill," Mabel said. "We simply defeated you last time by exausting you and tickling you. I could use another one of Dipper's weaknesses against you."

Bipper gritted his teeth. His normal eye looked relived. Bill decided go aparently use Dipper against us and give him control. Dipper smiled. "You two are brilliant!" He said. "Don't belive anything he says. I may be able to feel the pain, but at least it's also hurting him too. I-"

He shuddered again and he gritted his teeth. "Useless kid!" He glared at me. "I could've gotten away with this, if it wasn't for you, Short Stack!"

"You forget about Mabel," I said. "She could've totally stopped you without my help." I glanced at Mabel. She smiled at me. "Thanks, Kayla."

Bipper rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Now, would you get off me now?"

"Nope," I said. "You have to promise to get out of Dipper's body, then we'll let you go."

"Never!" He yelled. He tried to push us off, but we where expecting that. We pushed down harder. I glanced at Mabel. "Do you have another pair of handcuffs up your sleeve?"

Mabel shook her head. "Maybe Dipper's book has something that can help us."

"Okay," I said. "Do you know where it is?"

Mabel opened her mouth, then snapped it shut and shook her head. "Bill wants that book," she said. "We can't let him have it!"

I glared at Bipper. "Should we knock him out again?"

Mabel sighed. "Okay, I guess."

I lifted my eyebrows at her. "You have a better idea?"

Mabel shook her head sadly. "I've got him. You go find something."

I nodded. I got up slowly, then rushed off into the woods. I heard Bill's laughter as I went to go find something. Tickling really was one of Dipper's weaknesses.

I found a good sized log and lifted it. It was heavy enough. I just shouldn't hit him too hard. I mean, he's been hit hard enough to be knocked out like two times in two days!

I ran towards Mabel and Bipper. I found them wrestling with each other. I ran over. "Out of the way, Mabel!" I shouted. She rolled away and I smacked Bipper in the head. His eyes rolled back into his head and his hat fell off as he collapsed.

Mabel let out a sigh. "I can't stand Bill!" He said. "Poor Dipper."

I nodded and threw the log down. "Hopefully we won't have to do that ever again."

Mabel nodded. We both grabbed Dipper under the arms and heaved him up. He may not have been very big, but he was still pretty heavy!

We brought him about ten feet when there was a laugh. Mabel stopped. I glanced at her. "What's wrong?"

"Are you kidding me!?" Mabel said. "First Bill, now-"

A boy, shorter then me, with white hair that was bigger than he was, came up. "Hello, Mabel," he said. "How's Dipper?"

Mabel gritted her teeth. "Gideon."