Chapter 55: Sane or Insane?

I made Dipper and Mabel walk in front of me. No funny buisness.

Dipper led the way to the room with all the memory tubes. When we got there, he walked straight to this weird computer/tv looking thing. "Give me your tube."

I took the memory tube out of my pocket and handed it to him. He attached it to the bottom part and a bunch of static. Then the picture came up. It all started with this werewolf. It moved rapidly through my life for the last week.

It went all the way through and I actually belived the twins. Until I saw them attack me. Mabel was pointing the gun at me and Dipper was handcuffed to me. It went on as a big fight. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen until everything went staticy again and then black.

"I can explain the last part," Dipper said.

"So Bill told the truth," I said, balling my fists. "You did attack me!'

"It wasn't us," Mabel said. "Bill had control over us!"

"And how can I belive you?" I asked.

"You'll just have to trust us," Mabel said.

"Trust you? Why? So you can betray me again?" I put as much spite in my words as I could.

"We didn't betray you," Dipper said. "If you watch closly in the memory, you'll see that our eyes are glowing yellow. Like Bill's eyes."

"Well, I didn't see anything," I said, crossing my arms.

"I'll play it again," Dipper said, walking over to the memory player.

"I don't need to see it again! I've seen enough! I'm taking you back right now."

"Kayla, please!" Mabel said. "You have to believe us."

"I saw it for myself," I said. "Bill was telling the truth this whole time."

"Kayla..." Dipper grabbed my arm to stop me.

I was driven over the edge with these kids. I was done playing babysitter. Before I knew what I was doing, I backhanded Dipper hard in the face. He let out a yelp of mostly surprise before I punched him in the gut. "Don't you get it?" I asked. "I don't care!"

"Kayla st-" Mabel started.

I cut her off with a fireball that nearly missed taking off her head. Both my hands where steaming.

"The more you're with Bill, the more of your mind your losing," Mabel said.

I could almost feel the heat in my glare. "Bill's the only friend I have!" I shot another fireball at Mabel.

Something hit me from behind and knocked me off my feet. I grabbed Dipper by the vest and pinned him down. "No more funny buisness, Pine Tree."

Pine Tree? Where did that come from?

Dipper wiggled out of his vest to get away from me. He ran over to Mabel. I cornered them and lit my hand on fire. I can only imagine how crazy I looked right then.

Dipper stepped in front of his sister to protect her. "Kayla," he said calmly. Er, as calmly as he could. "Just chill, man."

For some reason, I didn't want to kill him anymore. The fire on my hands extingushed. I blinked. What was wrong with me? What was I doing this for?

"Kayla? Are. You alright?"

It was Mabel who spoke, but I didn't notice her. I leaned against the wall and slid down. Tears threatened to spill. "What's going on with me?" I asked no one in particular.

The twins leaned down next to me. One of them put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey. Its okay." Mabel said.

Then the tears came. I cried like a baby. I cried until I started to hiccup.

Then something inside of me wanted to kill them again. I whipped away the snot with gritted teeth. "Get off me!" I pushed them both away. They both jumped back from my surprising change in attitude, and because my hands usually light up when I'm mad, so I probably burned them.

I blinked, trying to take over my own emotion. I looked down at my hands, which where shaking violenly and shooting out sparks randomly. I clenched my teeth to make it stop, but it made it worse.

The twins both where giving me concerned looks. "What are you two looking at?"

"Uh, Kayla," Mabel said. "I think you may need to lie down for a bit."

"I'm fine," I said through gritted teeth, my voice shaking almost as much as my hands.

The twins glanced at each other. "Maybe you should come with us," Dipper said standing up and extending his hand to me. I took it, but as soon as he helped me us, I twisted his arm behind his back. He yelped. "You're going back there."

"Kayla!" Mabel said. "Stop it!"

I bared my teeth at her. "Zip it. Now go before I get made, Shooting Star!"

Shooting Star? Ok, I let Pine Tree slip once. This is just getting scary.

It aparently scared Mabel too. Her head drooped and she walked forwards. I pushed Dipper in front of me, keeping his arm securly behind his back. "Move it, Pine Tree!"

Someone! Anyone! Help me!

A/N:
Oh dear
This flowed to nicely!!!
This is probably the fastest I've ever updated another chapter!
Hope y'all enjoyed this little trip into the insanity of Kayla
"You're insane!"
"I know I am."
Muhahaha!!