Chapter 36: Possesion Once Again

Mabel and I were sitting in the room playing her dateing game when Dipper walked in. "Lunch time," he called.

Mabel and I stood. "Great!" Mabel said. "I'm starving!"

We followed Dipper downstairs. I could smell lunch already. I started to wonder what it was. I don't know why, but I was really craving chicken at the moment. To my, erm, sort of disapointment, it was roast beef. But I can live with that. I was just glad for the food.

I sat down. "Where's Stan?" I asked.

Dipper shrugged. "He's still working. He usually eats later, so we just eat left overs."

"Ok," I said.

We dug in. I never thought I'd be so happy for food. You do a day or two without food, and you tell me if you're more thankful.

Well, all was going well, when there was an all too familiar chill in the room. I gasped. He'd come back already. I turned to Mabel and Dipper, but they didn't seem to notice anything. Then everything went grey. The color was sucked out of everything and Mabel and Dipper both froze. So did Waddles, who had just started to run into the room.

There was a spine prickling laugh behind me. I whipped around. There he was, the triangular mad man himself, Bill Cipher. An old fear of this demon gripped me like a cold, iron fist. "Well, well, well," Bill said, spinning his cane around. "If it isn't the little troublemaker number three?"

"I thought I was Short Stack," I said, trying to swollow my fear.

Bill shrugged. "That name doesn't really suit you. I mean, yeah, you're growth spurt's almost over and you'll be short for the rest of your life, but your more then that."

"What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Well," Bill said. "You know, just making your lives misreble."

"Where are my parents?" I asked.

"Ha!" Bill said. "You give me what I want, and I'll give you what you want."

"Your lying," I said.

Bill shrugged. "Suit yourself."

He came at me. Everything went cold, then, before I knew what was happening, there was a laugh, from my lips. "You've only made me stronger!" I-Bill said.

Oh, crap! I thought. After all this time, after every fight, now he's decided to posses me?!

Everything went back to normal and Dipper, Mabel and Waddles unfroze.

Mabel spotted my yellow eye first. "Not again," she said.

Dipper looked up. "He's here already?"

I laughed. Erm, Bill, I mean. "You really think that'd hold me off?"