Orsa

I walked to my room and started thinking about everything I heard about the Pazzi family and  mainly about Francesco. Could it all be true?? I believe Francesco can be mean and rude sometimes but I'd never expect him to be as cruel as people are saying. Yes of course...I didn't grow up with him so I don't really know with what kind of things he had to deal. But he is really kind toward me. Even though I just showed in his life after dissapearing for the biggest part of our lifes. But the way he treats his servants...I really don't like it. I wonder if it's because they are such a successfull family and I also wonder how the Medici boys are treating the servants. Lorenzo had been always quite cold toward me so I can imagine he is treating the servants the same way. Not too cruel but not too nice as well. I don't know about Giuliano. He was really young but he was always as kind as possible. I believe he's mostly kind to them even flirt with some of them but when he's angry he makes no differences between who made him mad and who didn't do anything at all. That's the impression he made on me and how I imagine him to be. And Sandro...he seemed absolutely humble so I believe he treats them either as they are just like him or he doesn't even really want to bother them to do anything for him and makes it on his own. 

,,Sorella??'' I heard behind the door and it was followed by knocking. ,,Yes??'' I asked before opening the door as I was walking to it. I grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door. It was Guglielmo. ,,Oh hello Guglielmo,'' I smiled at him and stepped back so he could walk past but he kept staying there. ,,Hello Sorella. I just wanted to apologize for my brother. He told me how bad he feels now because of how he behaves to the servants in front of you,'' Guglielmo said silently. ,,He already apologized to me,'' I smiled at him. ,,That's good,'' he smiled back. ,,Is there anything else you wanted to talk about??'' I asked him. ,,No not really. If you need anything just knock on my door.'' ,,Thank you Guglielmo.''

After a few minutes I heard knocking on my door again. It was Orsa this time. I could tell just by the way the person knocked. ,,Yes Orsa??'' I smiled at her. ,,I don't know what you did and how you managed to do that but Signore Pazzi just apologized to me,'' She whispered with a huge smile on her face. ,,Oh my God really?? I'm so glad he didn't just say it but he actually meant it. You know I talked to him about his behavior toward all of you and probably made him feel bad about it,'' I smiled and hugged her. ,,It's finally starting to look like my life doesn't have to only be about pain,'' she whispered in my ear and tears started forming in my eyes. ,,As long as I am here, I will do everything to make your lifes better,'' I whispered and then heard Francesco calling my name from somewhere. ,,I should go now,'' Orsa whispered and quickly walked away. Francesco arrived to the same spot a few seconds later. ,,Here you are,'' he smiled at me. ,,Thank you Francesco,'' I smiled back. ,,What for??'' ,,That you apologized to Orsa. It just means so much that you actually did it. ,,Of course Sorella. You know I would do anything for you. Always,'' he said softly and looked in my eyes. ,,His eyes were so warm and calming in that moment. I felt so safe with him. I felt loved.

He walked around me and stepped into my room. I closed the door and walked to him. He sat on my bed and I sat right next to him. ,,I just still can't believe it. You are finally here with me.'' he said while looking out from the window and smiling. ,,I can't believe it either. I dreamed almost every day about meeting you again Francesco. I would always keep imaginating how it might happen,'' I laughed. ,,And I bet you never imagined it might happen as it did,'' he laughed as well. ,, But they didn't find me yet. So it's not as bad,'' I giggled. ,,No one knows you are here. And they weren't our men so they have no chance finding you here. You know...I had been thinking about you quite often as well. I couldn't bring myself to believe you were dead. I just kept imagine how you would look like and to be honest...even my greatest imaginations weren't as perfectly impeccable as the reality. Your beauty is just beyond stunning. And not only your look. But your heart Sorella...tell me how can such a broken heart give and spread so much love everywhere around. I can't stop thinking about you Sorella. Even when I need to work you are everything my mind thinks about. You know I didn't know if I would feel the same way about you if I saw you again. But now I can tell I don't . It's so much more now. But I will understand if you don't feel the same way. Because you obviously had someone you loved and you were dragged away from him-'' I stopped him from talking by kissing him. 

It was just a small quick kiss. But on the lips. He looked quite shocked. ,,Sorella...'' he couldn't continue probably because of the shock. I was quite surprised as well. I didn't know where that came from. Not that I didn't want to do it. ,,I don't want you to feel like you have to do this because I somehow happened to...save you.'' I didn't know what to say. It sounded ridicilous to me. Why does he even say something like that. Does he not believe me I really still have feelings for him?? It made me quite sad to be honest. ,,But that's not...that's not true at all Francesco. Really. Believe me,'' I whispered. ,,Sorella I know you always liked Lorenzo...'' ,,What?? Why are you saying this to me Francesco?? Why right now??'' I reacted to him still saying weird things. ,,I don't know...maybe because I always felt like I was competing with him over you. Even though he barely tried you always seemed to like him.'' ,,Oh my God Francesco I was a kid. We all were. And I realised later that you were the one really trully standing by my side. That you are the one I will be happy with,'' I said while looking deep into his eyes. I meant it. He remained speechless. 

He grabbed the back of my neck, pulled me closer to him and looked into my eyes like he was searching for the truth. He started getting even closer but in that moment we heard hours strucking again. And just a few moments after that loud knocking on my door. ,,Francesco. Priori. Now,'' we heard Guglielmo from behind the door. ,,What's going on??'' I asked confused. ,,I don't know. Stay here and wait until I come back,'' he said, kissed me on my forehead and quickly left.