Kidnapped

I tried to yell but only muffled sound came out. What the hell is happening?? Where are they taking me?? Who are THEY?? It's clearly not Dante!! I tried to stand up but they smashed my knees against the floor in the same moment. I yelped out of pain. I kept trying to get away from their grip but it was impossible. I tried for one last time and something hit me hard in my head. I collapsed to the ground. My vision started getting blurred. Is this just a dream??

I thought I was lying in my bed when I opened my eyes but then I realised I clearly wasn't. I quickly stood up but that only caused terrible pain in my head. I touched the back of my head and I could feel a big bulge. I remember...something hit me. I looked aroud myself. Where am I?? Where is Dante?? I didn't recognize the room I was in. It was almost empty room with grey, battered walls. One small bed and a chair were the only pieces of furniture in that room. Also a few small candles were the only source of a light. I noticed one small window but there were planks of wood nailed over it so I couldn't look out from there. I tried to rip them off but I only managed to move one plank a few inches. Alright. At least something. I tried my best to squeeze my head as close as I could to the hole in between the planks. I really didn't see much. I could only tell I was quite high and that the sun already came up. On the opposite side of the window was a door. It was big, old piece of wood. I could notice many scratches in it. And I only could wonder where they came from. In that moment I got really weird feeling like it all just kicked me. Like I didn't realise what happened until the moment. I started shaking. What exatly happened?? I was waiting for Dante to come to my place so we could leave together but...someone came and...it wasn't Dante. And they draged me away. And something hit me...I must had passed out. And now I'm God knows where. I pressed my ear to the door to find out if I could hear something. I couldn't. I collapsed to the ground with my back sliding down against the door. I rested my head in my hands in between my knees. Don't cry. Don't cry. You need to be strong. It's gonna be okay. I kept repeating to myself. I still couldn't understand what exactly and mostly why did it all happen.

A few hours later as I was still leaning against the door I heard something. I couldn't understand anything the unfamous voices were saying. But they sounded quite rough. What should I do?? What are they gonna do to me?? I decided to lie down on the cold floor in the corner of the room and act like I'm sleeping. I was facing the wall so I couldn't really see who walked in the room. But I focused on the steps and figured out they were two. I still didn't know what to do but I knew I had to do something. ,,Hey, stand up!!'' one of them ordered but I kept lying and didn't even say anything. ,,Do you hear me?!'' he yelled and steps started getting closer to me. I was ready to attack but he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. ,,Who are you?? What do you want from me?? Let me go!!'' I yelled into his face but he just chuckled and let go of my hair making me fall down on my knees. I yelpled out of pain. ,,You're going with us,'' the second man said. They were two really big men wearing armor. I wasn't entirely scared of them but they had my respect. I slowly stood up and looked at them. I wonder...if I had better technique I might be able to defeat them. But still...each of them is twice my weight. They were carefully watching me. ,,Can you at least tell me why am I here??'' I tried. ,,You'll find out later. Now come,'' one of them said. He was holding a black bag and the other one had chains in his hands. They're gonna enslave me!! I started panicking. I made one small step toward them and then tried to run in between them but they grabbed my arms and threw me onto the bed. ,,A wild one. She's pretty, what do you think?? Should we have a little fun with her first??''

I remembered how Francesco used to call me the wild one when we were playing. And I also remembered how Dante called me wild just a few days ago.

,,A little fun sounds quite alright," the second man said and started getting closer to me. ,,Go away!!" I yelled, jumped out and tried to shove him away. I fell on the ground but I managed to shove him against the wall. I quickly grabbed the chair and broke it as I smashed it against one of them. He yelled really angrily. They left the door open and the key in the lock from outside. I ran as fast as I had never in my life to the door, quickly closed it and tried to lock it but they started bouncing into it. I thought I won't be successful but I managed to lock the door in the last moment.

I turned to the long stairway as the men kept bouncing into the door. I decided to take the keys with me because I was scared there might be another door on my way out from this place. It started feeling like forever when I finally reached another door. I was breathing heavily. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Thank God I took the keys. I started calming down a bit but in the same moment I heard heavy steps running down to me. ,,Oh no..." I gasped. I finally managed to get out from the building and ran outside. ,,What the...it feels familiar. Where am I??" I whispered. I had to stop. The whole world stopped in the moment I got out from the tower. Everything around felt so familiar. The buildings, the smell, the birds singing. It all felt so familiar.

,,Is this Firenze??"