A Callout

"Good night, Dr. Cain", a nurse said as Dr. Cain waved good bye and went into the elevator with a distinct figure in the corner.

Dr. Cain, looking at the suspicious man, became worried and a little frightened by how the guy's face was hollowed behind his hat. So he put his back in the left corner of the elevator to seem more secure. The elevator door opened, Dr. Cain said, "Have a good night, sir", holding his hat in salutations gestures. As Dr. Cain turned, the guy in the elevator grabbed him and slung him back into to the elevator.

As the elevator door closed nurses on the first and second floor heard screaming and began to bang on them to open. Once the elevator door opened, the nurses started screaming at the sight of a head on the floor, arms all around the elevator, a guy with his mouth on poor Dr. Cain's neck.

"A..a..a VAMPIRE!!!" One nurse said. I heard screaming coming from the stairwells, the screams were so loud! Other doctors, nurses, and even patients and visiting patients went to see what was going on. I stayed in the room of the sick patient I was taking care of and cared so dearly for, a child. I went to the window, my eyes widened at the sight, it looks like...dead people, not zombies but, nonliving corpses. They were extremely fast, and I could see people falling to there knees and then rising again. The hospital was under attack, I had to get Nora and I out of the hospital.

"Nora, we have to leave now, okay?" I said calmly, putting a blindfold around her eyes. She asked, "Where are we going, why did you put this blindfold on me?" "Somewhere safe, the sight is horrific for your beautiful eyes," I replied smiling. I picked her up on my back, grabbed the sharpest objects I could find in the room, which were a few needles and a scalpel. We left the room and saw dead bodies everywhere, I didn't want Nora to see such a sight. A ghoul, is what they look like and one tried to come at me. I crouched with Nora one my back as the ghoul lunged towards my way, in the process I sliced his stomach and kicked him. We ran.

"Okay Nora, we need to get you out of here and to safety." I told her calmly and understanding, she only nodded. In the process of going to the first floor, ghouls were running up and down the stairwells. To protect me and Nora, I threw a needles into one of its neck. Ghouls were heard running up and down the first floor's halls. I put Nora under the hospital bed in one of the rooms we came across and gave her the scalpel. "Stay under here no matter what, do you here me?" I said, she looked scared, but it didn't bother me with the blindfold on her face. She started to cry, " Alice, will you come back to get me?" She asked holding my hand tightly, she was shaking. I held her face, "Of course, I won't let anything happen to you," I told her. When I said that, something in my stomach felt guilt and knew that I wasn't coming back.

I looked around for something to protect myself with, I found a larger scalpel. Ghouls were coming towards my way, I jumped dodging at least two of them. Slicing and dicing through ghouls to make a clear path became harder, the ghouls were coming in tens, hundreds, thousands!

My outfit was covered in blood, my cheeks were bloody, my arms lowered from being tired of killing, I was out of breath. Ghouls saw the advantage to get me. I couldn't fight anymore, I fell to my knees, as ghouls were coming in, all I could think of, was Nora. Not even a scream left in me, ghouls hovered over my body. One after another tugging on my body, hands all over my breasts, thighs, stomach, and butt. One ghoul licked my neck, another licked my cheek, another licked my thighs.

Nora, Nora, NOOORRRAAA, "RAAAAAAAAA!" With one last breath in me I shouted. Shots were fired like fireworks in the dark, killing the ghouls that surrounded me. A man in a red jacket came in the doors with a big chested, policewoman. I looked around at the dead corpses, and suddenly grew strength to go get Nora. In the process, the guy shot through my shoulder, actually shooting the ghoul in front of me. "AAAAAHHHH!" I yelped while holding my shoulder. I ran to the room where Nora was. While running I heard the big chest lady say, "Master! She's a human!" As I entered the room I saw blood on the window and a ghoul holding up Nora by her hair. Blood was dripping from her head and running down her eyes and cheeks. "NAAAAAAAAOOO!!" I picked up a scalpel and ran straight towards it, "YOU DAMN BASSTTAAARRRDD!!" I stabbed him in his chest causing him to fall and me on top of him. How dare you..how dare you...HOW DARE YOU! I kept stabbing him in his eyes, then his head, then throat. KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM!!! With blood all over my hands, I picked Nora up and took her to the front, my heart heavy and filled with sorrow, I fell to my knees once again, crying.

"AAAAAAGGGHHHHH!" Is all I could say. Cry is all I could do. Feelings filled with hurt, heart torn to shreds. This sick child, this happy filled girl that you would see laughing when she's hurting inside, is dead.

Soldiers took the child away from me, I was looking at the blood from her, not just her but those ghouls who actually were once people. I couldn't handle it, it was too much for one person to handle at once. Seeing an open wound from someone's head is one thing, but seeing people's insides to and heads falling off there shoulders is another. My eyes felt uneasy and were hurting, I was exhausted and fainted.

I woke up in really huge room, more like a master bedroom. "Gaaak!" The pain in my shoulder begin to increase once I rose from the bed. I had on bedtime pants and body wrap to cover my chest and wound. Then, that policewoman I saw at the hospital, a butler, and a tall blonde woman with glasses smoking a cigar were in the same room as I. "How are you feeling Ms. Alexandra?" The butler asked. "Pretty fair, I guess," holding my shoulder still. "Here is some pain medication and clean water," he gave me. "I am Integra Fairbrooks Windgates Hellsing, this is my butler, Walter, my servants, Alucard, and his servant, Seras Victoria." "Nice to meet you!" Seras said to me, "Nice to meet you all too," I say back. "Where is Alucard?" Integra asked. Walter replied," I do believe he's..." "Right here," he says as he appears through the walls of a painting. " Sir Alucard, where have you been? It is quite rude to not give your respects and apologies." Walter exclaims. "I hear you Walter," He replies. He walks over towards my way, I began to get scared, he bows to me and grabs my hand. "My apologies, Alisis Alexandra, I also am sorry for the lost of your child." "I remember, she isn't my child, just a really good friend. I'll forgive you but I won't forget. The wound of course." He started to smell my hand and smile with fangs showing, "You have a beautiful scent Alisis," I snatched my hand away, is this man a vampire as well? "Thank you," I said feeling the pain in my shoulder decrease. He was leaving the room, Integra asked, "Alucard and Seras observed you in action and they say, you like to take risk, are what they are saying true?" "I would," I said insecurely. "You see, you are laying in the Hellsing organization and here we fight godforsaken criminals and the supernatural. It would be great if you were to join, it is a great pay." Well I don't have a job anymore, I don't really know. "We need a person here to tend to the wounded and we need your great wisdom on medication, you've worked with doctors have you not?" I nodded. "I will," I said nervously. "Great!" Seras yelled and then hugged me. I gasped because of the massive pain and pressure she put on my shoulder. "Whoopsy, sorry, it was my vampuric strength," Seras said. So they are vampires? "A new edition to the organization, Ms. Alexandra," Walter said. Integra and Walter exited the room, Seras said, "Alisis Alexandra is a pretty name but hard, I think I'll call you Alice. Do you like that?" I smiled. She told me to get some rest because tomorrow we get a new crew flown in from France. I did as told and fell asleep.

Outside the window stood Alucard, who was actually listening to the conversation from where he was, smiled and continued his planned walk. Laughing he said, "New blood, I didn't have to ask her if she's a virgin, I could smell it on her hand. Hahahahaha, (breathes in) ah yes, her blood smells wonderful. I haven't felt this way in years, I would love to taste her blood. Hehehehehe, ah yes she will call me master, just..like... Seras." Clapping he leaves the mansion.