Meeting The New Crew

"Alice, oooooh Aaaaliiiiiice," I woke up seeing Seras hovering over me. I screamed and hit my head against Seras's head. "Ouch!!" We both yelled, holding our foreheads, Seras fell off the bed and in walked Walter. "Good evening, Ms. Alexandra," said Walter, "I've prepared a bath for and your clothing is in the lou. I have prepared a dinner for you as well." "Oh, why thank you, Walter you're very.... Wait! Did you say evening?" I asked surprisingly, "How did I sleep through the whole morning and afternoon?!" Walter explained, "The pill you took was an ibuprofen eight hundred milligram with a muscle relaxer. You were bound to sleep through the morning and afternoon. Plus that water you drunk was very cold." "WALTER!!" I screamed.

Alucard walked in to tell Seras and I that the men were coming. "Well I should get going Sir Integra needs me," Walter said while leaving, "Seras, you shall escort Alexandra to her lou." "Yes sir," she said saluting him. "Follow me Alice," "Yes." As I walked out of the room, I could feel Alucard watching me, I just wiped it off my shoulder.

Seras showed me to the lou and then left. I could smell vanilla every where, the smell was so sweet. I got in the tub, the water was so hot and I loved it. Bubbles were every where, it felt nice to have such a graceful butler. "Aaaaaahh!" I blew out. Alucard waited by the door.

"SERAAAAAAAAS! WALTEEEEEERR!!" I yelled. "Listen Alice, I didn't really think it would be that small," "Neither did I"," they both said while Walter covered his eyes. "I will have to make you another but for now you'll have to wear that," he explained. "I can't, I won't," I said covering myself, "Will you have my clothes by the time the new guys arrive?" I asked. "I will try my best ma'am." "I think you look pretty sexy in that," Seras said laughing, "I didn't think you'd have such a nice body." "Okay, stooooop," I wined. Walter and Seras gave me a nurse outfit, the problem was, the outfit was too small. It looked as if I were a naughty school girl wearing a tight top and bottom. But Walter will get me new clothes, I hope.

I went downstairs to the dining area and took my seat. Walter had sirloin steak, season lemon lobster, baked salmon, grilled salmon, lemon and pepper snow crab legs, a vegetable plate, I could go on and on. I sat there and ate every last bit of it all. "The men are here!" Seras yelled. "They're here already?" I asked.

I followed Seras to the front room of the mansion. There stood hundreds of men, and I believe their captain was the only man sitting. He had long red hair with a hat on and an eye patch covering his left eye. Sir Integra was introducing herself and Walter, then came Seras, which was poking or thumping the man. Last was me, I walked in and every man was looking at me. The captain dropped his cigarette out of his mouth. Sir Integra turned her head in shame saying, "Walter where is Alisis' clothing?" (Gasp) I totally forgot I had these on! I'm so embarrassed!

"I think the boys and I are going to like this job a of hell a lot!" The man said cheesing. Walter gave me more decent clothing like Seras', which I thought kind of look like a slut, but okay. "What's your name mademoiselle?" He asked. "Alisis Alexandra, and you? I asked shaking his hand. "Pip Bernadette, my men call me captain, but you can call me dad...," interrupted by his teammates, "Captain, not every girl has to call you daddy!" Figured he would've wanted me to call him that. "Good, everyone has met now," Sir Integra said. "Your mission starts tomorrow, as you all know there is a terrorist that works under the Nazis. Alucard will go attract the terrorist and kill him on sight. Captain Bernadette will kill the people keeping watch and sending in troops to kill Alucard, and he will spare blood." "Spare blood?" I questioned. "On the contrary, my master I would prefer to have dear Alisis' blood." Alucard inferred while appearing out of the wall. Every man screamed and so did I, we didn't expect for that to happen.

"Denied." Sir Integra said, "You will not have her blood, unless she agrees to give it to you." She looked at me waiting for an answer. Alucard looked at me with those deadly desirable eyes. I was flustered and said, "Sorry, but I'm not quite sure if I would want to do that." Giving a uncomfortable smile. Alucard gave a disappointing look, "Pttss. You don't want to give it to me?" He asked. "Sorry, it's just that, I barely know you and it wold feel weird to give up my blood. I probably wouldn't even donate it to the children in need", I replied, "Unless you're really in trouble, I will let you have it." Blushing as I realized what I said. So if I'm badly injured you'll let me taste you? Hahahahahaha what a treat! "It is settled. Our mission begins tomorrow, team, go get some sleep. Walter prepare me a bath." Sir Integra ordered. "Yes ma'am, " Walter responded. "Well goodbye Alice, I'll see you tomorrow night," Seras yelled while waving goodbye. Tomorrow?