Nightmare | Chpt 21

Hello peoples

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

Ururaka finished putting sunscreen on my back and I slipped my shirt back on, covering up the embarrassing swimsuit. At this point, I might as well just give up. After spending a majority of the night last night resting against Kacchan's shoulder, I wasn't feeling all that great. I flipped my braids over my shoulders and slipped on my flip flops.

We were all headed to the beach for a game of volleyball of those who wanted to play. I was planning on swimming a little and perhaps making a sandcastle with Deku. He was always really good at that when we were kids, though we hadn't been to the beach in a long while.

There was a warm lake nearby where we would be hanging out, rather than an ocean. Ururaka and I headed down a mossy trail towards the beach. She had volunteered to stay behind with me since we both woke up a little later than most.

"It's gorgeous out," she commented and I nodded, glancing around. "So, what did you do last night?"

"Slept?" I asked.

"Before or after you snuck out?" She asked, her hands clasped behind her back. My attention was abruptly brought to her innocent expression.

"I just went for a walk."

"With?"

"Myself?"

"So when Deku said Bakugo was gone the same time you were..."

"Must've missed him," I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"Mmhmm," she hummed, discontent with my answer. "And when you didn't eat dinner in the dining hall, it wasn't with Bakugo?"

"Nope," I replied, simply.

"Oh my God, why are you lying?"

"Why are you asking if you already know?" I chuckled and she pouted.

"What are you two dating or something?" she asked.

"Why? Jealous?"

"Gah! I don't want to date him!"

"Who said him? Wow I'm hurt, you don't want to date me?" I teased and I watched her cheeks puff up.

"Ugh," she grit her teeth.

"Okay, okay, we're not dating because he's the worst and I overused my quirk during dinner last night so he helped me inside. The only reason he ate with me because it's eating with 1 loser versus all the losers," I said. "Although you are very fun to mess with Kirby."

"Hey! I do not look like Kirby!"

"Keep telling yourself that." She shoved me and I laughed to which she giggled slightly. "I like giving you a hard time."