Licenses | Chpt 80

Hi babes.

I'm going to skip over the actual license exams bc that's some boring shit. I hope you don't mind. It's also,,,not at all accurate to the actual thing but like,,, 😘 .

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Hey have you seen Kacchan?" I asked Izuku, who just shook his head at me. I wanted to see him briefly before the exams. I hadn't seen him at all yesterday, the both of us taking the space seriously. I had planned this before the break, and I wasn't going to forget it now. I looked around for him, asking a few people here and there for his whereabouts. When I spotted him finally, I felt relief wash over me. "Kacchan!" He glanced over at me, giving me a sneer in front of the rest of the students.

"What?" he asked, glaring at the students before turning fully to me.

"I have something for you," I said, pulling a candy bar from my bag. I handed over the KitKat with a smile and he looked at it for a long time.

"A KitKat? Really?" he asked, stifling a laugh.

"Well yeah it's for good luck, since you usually give out KitKats for good luck on tests, but also...your nickname," I said, bashfully.

"Thanks loser," he said, punching my shoulder. He was really playing up this whole friends thing, to a point where I almost felt offended at the friendly gesture.

"Well you know, also because you break KitKats. We're on a break. That part...isn't as funny," I said, making a breaking motion with my hands. He looked at me strangely before shaking his head and opening the candy. He snapped off a bar and handed it to me. I took it with a small smile, watching him eat his. He looked to me.

"What? Did you poison this? Why are you looking at me like that?" he scoffed and I just shrugged. "Well, good luck to you on your test. You won't need it."

"Oh, I know," I said, flipping my hair back. He rolled his eyes as I grinned back at him. I glanced around, seeing the students from Shiketsu, specifically a taller male that looked similar to Izuku save for the lack of freckles and black hair in comparison. My eyes darted around before training on a teacher with blue hair, obnoxiously laughing at Aizawa who seemed un-amused.

"Let's get married!"

"No."

I cringed slightly, seeing how hard she was trying. She must like Aizawa-sensei too, in respect to Joue. I frowned slightly before we were ushered inside to begin our exam.

~~~

"Izuku, are you crying on your license again?" I asked. "You're lucky they're water proof."

"I know, I know, it's just a momentous thing," he replied and I smiled slightly. We had finally returned after receiving our scores and licenses. I had yet to talk to Kacchan, who had not received his. "So this girl attacked you...naked?" I asked. Izuku covered his face with his hands and nodded shamefully. I was referring to his trial with a second year at Shiketsu named Camie, who had quite a lot to say about him and Uraraka. "Strange..."

I had heard briefly about her from another Shiketsu student while heading out from the arena. Camie had been acting strangely lately, which had probably contributed to her disappearance right after the trial. She had apparently gone straight home.

"Yeah...have you heard from Kacchan?" Izuku asked.

"Well I heard he got turned into a meatball? And then all of a sudden I hear he didn't get his license?" I said.