Obstacles | Chpt 25

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"So, we've set up various puzzles and challenges along the way of this race. First partnership to reach the end will win and receive a few extra credit points. If you fail to complete a challenge you'll be delayed one minute. We'll begin in a moment," Aizawa said. I glanced over to Kacchan, ringing my hands together.

"Whatever, this is just a way of getting us to exercise before we have to leave," Kacchan said. "It'll be easy."

"I don't know, when has anything Aizawa gave us to do been easy?"

"Easy for me."

"Sure," I muttered and Aizawa announced that we were to start.

"Open up the first clue," he said. He had earlier explained it was sort of like a scavenger hunt where we followed cues to the end, each team having a different path all of equal length if you didn't fail.

I slipped my finger in the envelope and ripped it open, scanning over it. Kacchan held my shoulder to see as well.

Go to the room where Koda dare not go.

"Who?" Kacchan asked.

"Koda, the silent one who can talk to animals. What the hell does this mean?" I watched a few groups start running. I thought back to anything that Koda may have done. "Bugs!"

"What?"

"Koda hates bugs, where's a room with bugs?!" I asked.

"Uh...oh all the rooms have animals. Like the boys is fucking zebras or something. God, Uh, there's a ladybug room isn't there?"

"RIGHT LET'S GO!" I called, taking off towards the building. He quickly matched my pace and we sprinted down a hall where the ladybug room was. It was a laundry room, and there was a big piece of paper plastered against the wall over one of the washing machines. "Okay so...this one says head for the tennis courts."

"Ugh we came here for nothing."

"Come on lets just go!"

We again sprinted, towards the tennis courts, skidding to a stop when we saw Kaminari's and Mineta's team. They glanced over at us and Mineta pointed at me as they held a piece of paper.

"There she is!! She's got the next clue!"

What?!

"Wait!" I yelped as Kaminari ran for me and I ducked out of the way. "What are you talking about?!" I felt Mineta leap onto my back and I shuddered as his hands reached around, searching me. His hand firmly grasped my chest and I squealed, looking to a pissed Kacchan who was stopping Kaminari from touching me.

"Get the hell off!" I said, jerking him off so he yelped. Kacchan stood tall in front of Mineta, to which Mineta cowered in fear. I was watching out of breath when Kaminari tackled me. I yelped as I fell with him, having him pin me to the ground. "Get off me you oaf!" I yelled, feeling Kaminari search my pockets. My face was getting increasingly warm as he wrestled me to stay still.

"Got it!" He called, pulling a piece of paper out of my pocket.

"How in the world did someone get that in there?!" I called, trying to shove Kaminari off. Kacchan picked up Kami easily, snatching the paper out of his hand.

"Get. out." Kacchan hurled the folded note over the fence and dropped Kaminari off to the side so he and Mineta scrambled away in fear. Kacchan slipped his arms underneath my armpits and hoisted me up, dusting off my arms. "You good?"