Anklet | Chpt 3

Hey

Sorry it's late I forgot bc I was volunteering today and I got caught up in Minecraft

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Wow that's...interesting," Izuku said.

"It was really weird. I feel like he peered into my soul on the way to his house."

"Can I ask a question?" Izuku asked and I nodded. "Why do you like Todoroki?"

"Well," I paused as a large group of people passed in front of us. We started up walking again after. "He's very nice and I enjoy being with him. We actually have quite a bit in common."

"I understand that, but you do realize every girl in class likes him, right?" he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you haven't noticed? I guess they'd say he's attractive and he's the mysterious type. They're bound to like him," he shrugged.

"I guess yeah, but I can't help liking him," I said.

"Just don't want you to get hurt is all," he replied.

"I won't. Don't you worry about me," I said. He nodded and glanced off. When first hanging out with Izuku, or at least in our middle school years, I had the slight inclination that he had a crush on me. After a while I deemed that he didn't, especially now that he seemed to show interest in Ururaka. At least I think he does.

"Oh, and what was the deal with earlier? Did Kacchan say something to you?" Izuku darted across the street with me close behind.

"No, he was just staring at me weird. He seemed extra pissed today for no reason," I said.

"Yeah he pushed me more than usual," Deku replies.

"Me too."

"He pushed you? When?"

"After school I was walking with Todo and he shoved me. Told Todoroki he was basically stooping down to bottom level by hanging out with me," I replied. Izuku pouted and glared ahead.

"What is his problem?" He asked. "Why does he feel the need to beat us down, it's not like we're threatening him."

"I don't know," I sighed. We turned a street corner, narrowly missing a kid bombarding past. His dad called after him, watching his kid blow leaves out of his way with bursts of wind. The pair sprinted past and I just watched. "You ready for the test?"

"Yeah! For once I'm really ready," Izuku replied.

"Hah, me too."

"Oh come on you're super smart. You always rank 5 or higher on tests," he said.

"I guess that's why Kacchan feels threatened by me," I said. "If he even feels threatened."

"Don't let him get to you. Although he has been acting strange lately."

"I guess..." I paused to look at him. "Izuku you know you're my best friend right?" He glanced at me.

"Well yeah! Of course."

"Good. Just thought I'd say it," I replied and he grabbed at the back of his neck, laughing nervously. "Now that we discussed me...how's Ururaka?"

"Gah!! (Y/n)!!"

~~~

Number 4 in class for this exam. I smiled and set my paper down.

"Alright students, I'll now partner you up for the week. Your project has written and physical aspects and I'm pairing you up by quirks. They'll be opposing quirks and your goal is to find a good way to use them together."