Hot | Chpt 86

I had to switch to writing on my phone Bc my laptop keyboard is broken again. Tbh not having a good time, one of the keys doesn't stop typing and I'm legit crying because of it. 🙃

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"So why do you have Shitty Hair running your errands for you?" Kacchan asked and I smiled.

"He's got a crush on a support course girl," I said. Kacchan raised his eyebrows, slightly shocked by what I said. "Of course he would deny this."

"We're not one to talk," Kacchan pointed out. I nodded in agreement, brushing through my hair. "By the way, detective Tsukauchi is coming by later with news about Chouka."

"As if I want to hear anymore about her," Kacchan scoffed.

"I don't want to either, but maybe it will be good. Besides, it's not like she's here," I pointed out and he just shrugged. I turned away from my mirror, my hands still holding the top half of my hair as I secured it with a tie. I looked to Kacchan who was laid against my pillows, watching me. "Hey."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go on an actual date?"

"What do you mean an actual date?" he asked.

"Well we've never gone out and when you invited me up to the roof, the rain kind of ruined the plans," I said. "Why don't we go out, just the two of us once Tsukauchi says we can?"

"Sure."

"What do you want to do?" I asked and he paused, thinking about it for a second.

"Hiking."

"Hiking? You want to exercise for a date?" I asked. He gave me an annoyed expression and I just waddled over to the bed with a goofy expression on my face. "I was joking, that sounds fun. Why hiking though?"

"Because I normally hike alone. I want to take you," he said. I felt my heart squeeze and I clutched my chest dramatically. It was so nice to have Kacchan share his life with me.

"Ugh--it's too cute. I'm...dying," I groaned, flopping onto the bed near him and he gently shoved my head. I squirmed to snuggle up against him, wrapping myself around his one arm. I shut my eyes and hummed softly a tune that was familiar yet I probably couldn't name it if I tried. Kacchan's free, opposite hand ran through my hair for a brief moment before returning to his side. "How was hanging out with Kiri last night? You two talk about what boys you have a crush on?"

"Shut up."

"Okay, okay, but if you had to choose a guy instead of me who would it be? Kirishima right?" I asked, letting go of his arm and propping myself up on my side.

"Shitty Hair? No way."

"Oh is it Todoroki then? He's just oh so dreamy~"

"I'll personally see to your demise," he stated, rolling slightly to his side to look at me. He was hiding his amusement on the subject, his amusement with how I was talking.

"Deku? You like sweet guys?" I asked and he fake gagged. "Well who is it, come on spill."

"You answer first."

"Me?"

"Yeah, what about a girl over me?"

"That's easy. Mina. Hands down," I said. "She would treat me right, that's all I'm saying."

"Oh really."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't want to steal her away from Sero. So maybe Momo. She could be my sugar mama, and then we could reap the rewards," I pointed out and I watched Kacchan's mouth pucker to keep from laughing. "Now you have to answer."