Surprise | Chpt 90

Hello there.

So I've made the decision to cut Raindrop down to once a week on Saturdays. I changed it in my bio. I've just been feeling really stressed lately with work and school, so I'm only going to be uploading once a week for a while. I'm sorry! They'll be a tad longer like ranging from 3000-4000 works and to make up for it, I'll be doing the side stories as much as possible.

Also if you didn't see I moved the side stories to a separate book just in case I reach the 200 part limit with actual plot line, but yeah.

Side stories: https://my.w.tt/F12zQBWZgab

Sorry 😕

Let me know if you want to see the Jozawa side story today or tomorrow!!!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"How dare you. How fucking dare you,"I scoffed. "All Might is a tiddies man and you fucking know it. Get out of here."

"No he's fucking not," Kacchan scoffed right back.

"You're wrong! Just because he has ass doesn't mean he's an ass man. You're a fool. How can I ever look at you again," I said, burying my face in Kacchan's chest. "That's like trying to say you're a tiddy guy, it's just not factual."

"How do you even fucking know?" I propped myself up on my elbows to give him a deadpan look. "Seriously. You have never touched my tiddies. Shall we recall yesterday morning when you slapped my ass. I know, you asshat."

"Well what are you?"

"Tiddies. Have you seen yours?" I teased smacking his chest lightly. I laid my head back down, snuggling up to him.

"How did we get to this topic of conversation?"

"It's an important distinction," I said, "and that fact you think All Might likes ass better than tiddies is straight up illegal."

"How can you even tell?"

"I just know. It's obvious."

"Okay, give me an example."

"Hawks: tiddies."

"Are you seriously bringing him up again," Kacchan scoffed, obviously jealous.

"Fine, we all know Aizawa-sensei is an ass man," I said, laughing into Kacchan's chest.

"Gross! Don't talk about it!" He grimaced, smacking my head lightly.

"You wanted an example, I thought it would be better to not name our classmates but fine," I said.

"You're so weird."

"Well guess who voluntarily deals with that?" Kacchan let out a drawn sigh, my body sinking with his abdomen.

"It's because you're cute, and that's it."

"Good enough for me." There was a time when a comment like that would've sent me spiraling into a 'what if' thinking that perhaps he really didn't like me. Now, laying here on top of Kacchan, I had never felt so secure in my life. "Hey Kacchan?"

"What?"

"You're the best."

"Tell me something I don't know," he said, rubbing my back.

"No, seriously. I usually don't feel too certain about stuff, but you make it pretty hard to believe that you don't love me. So thank you for being blunt and consistent."

"How can you go from talking about ass to that?" He asked.

"I don't know," I replied. He let out a sigh, his hands gripping my waist. He pushed on one side so I shifted to lay beside him on the bed, the both of us facing each other. He still had his arm underneath my side, so he hugged me to his chest as we would if we were standing. He pecked my head twice, just a few centimeters apart.