Game Night | Chpt 37

HELLO THOTS
Happy April fools haha I'm so funny Ik, if you read the chapter it's rly not real don't worry, Kirishima isn't terrible. For that I feel bad and here's the ACTUAL CHAPTER no jokes.
I'm going to post the April fools chapter in my one shot book if you want to read it or want to read it again? Tho idk why you'd want to do that, but here you go some wholesome content.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I tugged out my phone that evening to see a text from Ai.

Ai: Come to the Bakugo's for a game night tonight!!

Son of a--

I let out a sigh, knowing that I most definitely had to go and that I would have to go home with Kacchan yet again. Maybe Kirishima was right for what he said earlier today, I really never get away from Kacchan. After I had made my promise to keep myself at a distance, keep it how it was before, I just couldn't get away. I let out another sigh-like breath, my cheeks puffing outwards.

Me: Hey, I'm supposed to come home with you for game night?
Kacchow: Really?! That damn hag... I'll come get you in 10.
Me: Alright

I pulled on a jacket and my phone. I was just wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, but I figured that was just fine. I awaited his arrival, an impatient knock sounding at the door. I joined him in the hall with my purse and a slight frown.

"Let's go, my dad's not home tonight, so I'm guessing that's why my mom invited you guys," he said, shoving his hands deep in his pockets as usual. We walked to the train station, grabbing onto a railing once we boarded the train. We rode in silence with the rest of the train before he spoke. "I saw some interesting news."

"Ugh, that stupid tabloid thing?" I sighed as the train jolted to a stop. We left at the same time, stepping out on the platform. We were making our way up the stairs out into the street. "I hate those stupid fake news stuff, I'm sorry, it's just--"

I felt the air leave my lungs after Kacchan slammed me hard into the wall of a nearby alley after we had left the train platform. His forearm pressed hard into my collarbone, forcing my head to press back into the wall. I struggled slightly as he kept me pinned there, the panic seeping in. My eyes met red and I felt the fear seep into my bones and sink into my stomach. His breath swept across my nose, causing the uncomfortable heat to rise up in my cheeks. My hands lightly gripped at the hem of his shirt, trying to tug myself away from the wall. Kirishima was right there was something wrong. Flashbacks of when we were kids, in middle school, began to flicker across my mind. Kacchan was truly...scaring me. I was afraid he might hit me.

"Listen here. I don't need you ruining my image as a hero. This better not happen again, because I don't need to be associated with you like this. You keep your fucking distance and get caught seen with someone else. Got it?"

I just nodded and he let me go, my back roughly flattening into the wall. My hands were shaking from being startled so suddenly and he just left, leaving me behind. I glanced into the alley before reluctantly going after him. I had to follow, so I just kept my firm distance on the opposite side of the sidewalk. There was an obvious upset look on my face. I knew Kacchan was going be less nice, like he promised, but I had never expected him to be this vicious. I could feel my teeth chatter at the feeling and I couldn't escape the urge to lock myself away and hide, go home, just something else.

I felt the crushing weight of his cruelty begin to set in. I knew now for sure that there was no way he would like me. I didn't have to worry about that again, I just had to sit with my own broken feelings in his presence. He was fuming while we walked and I followed with a measly pace. I was beginning to realize how much worse realizing he didn't like me was then finding out he did.