Paper Stars | Chpt 85

Hello.

Jennynh1225

Jennynh1225

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I had my homework propped up in my hands so I could see it, resting on my chest so I could write on it. The textbook I needed was up against a pillow to the side. I heard a soft sigh and I moved my paper away to see Kacchan resting his chin on my lower stomach as he laid between my legs. That was one of his favorite things, to rest on top of me but usually he had the privilege of resting his head against my chest. For a short while he just hugged around my legs with the side of his head resting and rising with my breathing, but now his chin was digging into my stomach in line with my hips. He of course, was huffy because I had my homework in front of him.

"Yes?"

"Can't you do that later?"

"No." He flopped his face into my stomach and it caved inwards at my slight ticklishness.

"Why?" his voice was muffled against my stomach and I laid my head back slightly.

"Because later I have to go to the support course room. Someone blew my costume in half today during training," I said and he chuckled. He lifted up his head to smirk at me.

"You have to admit that was funny," he said and I rolled my eyes. "Besides, I can't control how big my explosions are when I see you kicking ass."

"Sure," I replied. He propped himself up on his elbows, getting up to place his knees on the outside of my legs now. He took a few crawling paces closer to my face, stopping my arm from blocking his face with the folder.

"It's not fair, you're too hot."

"Kacchan what the hell!" I asked, covering the left side of my chest. Kacchan has basically blown the entire left arm off my costume. I had lost badly and now was exposed to just about the whole class, Mineta included. He was on the floor anyways, so it didn't matter now that he was passed out.

"Eh, it's not that bad," he said, eyeing me for a second before standing in front of me his back turned to me.

"I hate you."

"Oh fucking—whatever."

"Says the guy with quirk induced perfect skin and literal fiery explosions," I pointed out.

"Okay, but I have to go to the stupid license class later, so you should pay attention to me now," he argued and I stared at him, not having it. We had spent the entire afternoon yesterday after his confession drying off and being with each other.

"You're so pretty."

"Shut up," I replied, placing the sopping hat aside. I felt Kacchan snake arms around my waist, pressing the frigid dress material against my skin so that I shivered. He placed soft kisses down the side of my neck, along my shoulder and I pushed him away. "Come on, I'm freezing."