Aki | Chpt 103

PekkPek

PekkPek

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Yeah, remember we're supposed to be meeting that new intern. She's interning under Tani," I said, seated beside Shoji on the train. He nodded, his backpack between his legs. Today in training he had taken a hard hit, by my boyfriend's explosion. He had slammed hard into the wall, so I had insisted he sit while I stand.

"Right, I remember Wash mentioning something like that."

"Yeah, I heard she's supposed to help with tracking and stuff? So we know where we're going and what we're up against," I stated, leaning with the curve in the train tracks. I took a soft breath, glancing around the train.

"Do you have any idea what we're doing today?" he asked.

"No, probably working with the new intern. That's my best guess," I shrugged. His mask shifted slightly as he looked out the window behind him. We came up on our stop, heading towards the agency building. Cars were particularly busy today, forcing us to wait longer than expected to cross the street. We made our way inside, the receptionist beeping in that we had arrived. When we got to the right floor, Wash was already heading towards were we stood at the elevator door.

"Aha! There you are," he greeted, pointing towards Tani's office. "Tani's got her new intern! You'll be working with her on certain missions I bring you to."

We stepped into Nakatani's office where a girl our age was sat. She was dressed warmly, since it was still the January-type of cold outside. The thing about her that seemed to stand out the most was the small antennae at her right ear. Much like Kaminari's hero suit, it probably served as some kind of communication/tracking tool. Hers seemed natural though, unlike Kaminari's. She held a sharp stare, eyes precise in their movements and focus. They were dark and rather large too. Her skin was darker and hair long and curly, making her stand out in comparison to some of the more normal looking citizens. In comparison to someone like wash, who was a literal washing machine, she looked normal. She was rather small as well, making both Wash and Shoji look ginormous. Her stance was firm and the way her mouth curled up in a greeting smile was really rather pretty.