Unexpected | Chpt 130 | Epilogue

Hey guys!! This is the very last chapter of Raindrop, thank you to everyone who made it to end with me. It had clearly been a LONG time. It might sound odd, but I am really glad this is ending, I think it has come to a really great place. Honestly, this book has been my peak on Wattpad.

Thank you!

After this I'll be putting together a Jozawa book to be uploaded every once in a while! If you liked those character, I will have a more adult book with them in it to follow their story.

I will also have a Peter Parker x reader uploading sporadically. If you're interested in Marvel, please give it a read! I do not know when I'll start my Loki book.

Been a good run, let me know what you thought and if you have any BNHA requests DM me!! I've got a request book if you didn't know :)

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I groaned dramatically, throwing my head back against the couch.

"What do you need?" Katsuki asked from the kitchen.

I just groaned again, waiting for him to actually come into sight. I could hear his footsteps near from the tile of the kitchen to the carpet of the small lounge. He was looking at me with furrowed eyebrows, scratching at the back of his neck. He had actually taken a day off of hero work today, per my request. I was feeling under the weather, so much so I didn't want to really do anything.

"I want spicy food."

"I know, I'm already making you some," he stated and I sighed.

"Ugh it's taking forever," I whined, letting my head fall back again.

"You know, you'd think that I would learn not to do that shit to you again," he stated, pointing towards my stomach. I was bound to pop soon, but it wasn't as bad of a pregnancy as the first one. Mitsuki had warned me about the spicy cravings and the major kicking I would experience. She had also made fun of Katsuki's huge head, to which I briefly regret my decision to have children. Learning there were 2 nearly rendered me unconscious.

On cue, the twins came running into the living room.

"Stop it! Don't cut my hair! Mommy!" Hitsuki called, leaping onto the couch beside me. He was usually mild mannered and quiet, much like me. He had soft tufts of blue hair, though he really reminded me of the ocean by the slight green undertones of it. Mina liked to joke that he was partially Deku's kid, but Katsuki didn't think that was very funny. I knew it was just a tad bit of his blonde changing the blue. He had Katsuki's eyes, but honestly looked the most like me. Hitsuki was an emotional kid, taking after me in that regard too. He was the complete opposite of his terror sister, Yui.

"Careful around mommy, remember?" Katsuki warned, grasping Yui by her arm. "Why do you have scissors?"

"Barber shop," she said, as if it were obvious.

"Where were you? How are you sticky?" he asked, taking the scissors from her hand and tugging her up to his hip.

"I dunno," she said, attempting to crawl over his shoulder to something behind him. Hitsuki pout beside me, not liking the rough games she liked to play. She had my grey eyes, but was very clearly her father's daughter. She was partial to tantrums, rough-housing, and quite the bit of sass. She was though, like Katsuki, very observant despite not seeming so. Her hair was always messy and sticking up all over the place. I knew we were in for a lot of trouble with her in the future, especially since she definitely played Katsuki to get what she wanted. Hitsuki placed hands on my shoulder, standing on the couch.