26. Part 2

"Baby girl congratulations" the voice said. She stands tall under the gaze of everyone. Her auburn blonde hair sticking out everywhere and her black clothing marked with blood or mud.

I just glare at her.

"Well isn't this a lovely celebration" she clap while looking at all the decorations. She walk down the little aisle and stand in front of me.

"Hi baby" she smirks and goes to hug me but I back away into Kyle.

"Who is she?" Kyle whispers to me. I don't reply to him. I walk a little closer to her and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Hi Mom" I reply back.

"Mom!" everyone shouts.

She turns around dramatically. "Yes I'm mom not her" she scowls pointing at Luna who is pissed off, "and now" she smiles turning to me, "grandmother?" she questions me with a raised eyebrow.

I nod.

She claps her hands with joy. "Wow" she breathes out. I look past her at my dad and he looks absolutely terrified. "Mom please do not cause a scene" I ask her nicely. She snaps her head at me and laughs wickedly.

She looks straight up back into the house. "Hey Charlie!" she calls out, "my daughter thinks i'm gonna cause a scene!" she cackles. I look at her confused but I soon realised who it was as the mysterious stranger from the woods just appears from my house. He locks eyes on me and smiles.

"Hi everyone" he smirks before casually walking down to my mother.

I nudge Kyle. He looks down at me but quickly returns his gaze back on to Charlie. "That's the boy from the woods" I tell him. Kyle locks eyes on Charlie.

"I am not going to cause a scene my darling daughter" she smiles grabbing my cheek. I wince in pain as I pull away. I rub my cheek softly. "Then what are you doing here?" I hear my dad say with a hint of fear. My mother sighs and snaps her head to him.

"I am her to celebrate my daughter and the baby with my family" she repeats herself. I see my dads fist clenched. "I'm sorry but you was not invited" Luna interrupts coming towards her. My mom looks from my dad to Luna with a fierce glare. Luna stops just steps before her. Charlie looks between them in amusement.

"And who made you in charge" my mother scowls at her. Luna smiles softly before pointing at her, "You did, the day you left" she ruthlessly throws at her. My mom laughs before looking over at Charlie.

"She cracks me up" she chuckles bitterly before turning back to Luna, 

"Do you want to take this outside Luna because I will fuck you up?" my mom says just little ghetto. I roll my eyes at her. Luna scoffs and starts rolling up her selves. "Lets go I have been waiting to this for years" Luna replies taking off her wedding ring before handing it over to my grandma. I do a little waddle towards but Charlie steps in front of me. "I wouldn't do that if I was you" he smiles at me. 

I narrow my eyes at him. "What are you doing?" I ask as I move to the left. He copies my movements and puts his hand on my shoulder. I see the boys in the corner of my eyes step forward a little. Charlie looks over my shoulders at them and laughs. "Back down dogs, I'm stopping her from making the worst mistake of your life" he smiles at me before looking over his own shoulder, "your mother is ruthless," he says. I take his hand off me. "But so am i" I growl before twisting his arm behind his back. He grunts in pain. I push him away from me and continue to waddle towards my mom and my stepmom. 

I see my moms mom holding her back while my dad has Luna. They both try fighting them to get at each other. I step in the middle of them and yell "ENOUGH!". They both look at me. "You" I shout pointing at my biological mom. She looks at me with crazy in her eyes. "You have the nerve to barge in here and disrupt my day and embarrass my in front of everyone then try and fight my true mom" I shout at her in fury. Everyone looks at me in shock including my crazy mother. 

"You don't have the right to tal-" she begins to scream but I cut her off. 

"You don't have the right to be here" I yell. I feel a little pain as I yell. 

She looks at me disappointed. "actually just leave mom before I phone the police" I sigh just tired of her presence. My grandmother looked me with heartbroken eyes. "Evie please" my grandmother begs me but I shake my head at her, "no Gigi, shes caused enough trauma for me, she's not doing it to my daughter," I tell her. My mother shrugs out of my grandmother's arms. "It is okay mom I will be back," she says in a threatening tone and walks past me. Charlie brings himself to his feet and runs after her. 

"Yeah, run bitch" Luna shouts.

I look at her. 

"Really Luna" I yell at her in front of everyone. 

Before she has a chance to answer me, I just walk into the house. "I am done with all of you" I yell. I grab Frankies car keyes and run outside. I click the button on his keys and a bright light flashes in front of me. I run to the car and hopped in. I have never driven before but tonight thats gonna change.