20

Kyle leads me to another little clearing but this one was more life threatening. It was a ledge that was connected to a body of water. I look at him fearful. "I knew it! your trying to kill me" I screech and try sprinting away. Try being the key word.

Kyle tugs me back. "Stop being weird" he groans, "i'm not going to kill you" he reassured me.

I still didn't believe him.

I watch him closely as he sits down just steps away from the ledge. "So what did you want to talk about" I inch away from him quietly. He runs his hand through his hair nervously. "Do you remember the night?" he quietly utters. I stop inching away and look at the back of his head.

"Uhhhhhhhh" I stutter. He glanced over his shoulder, "the night we had sex" he beaten around the bush. My stomach dropped. He looks at me waiting for my answer but I just stare at him.

"I thought we wasn't going to talk about it" I deadpanned. He turns back to the body of water. "Well i think we need to talk about it" He demands. I walk closer to him, "I think it's a bad idea" I urge. He looks up at me.

"Do you remember everything?" he questioned me. I shook my head no. I knew I was lying but he doesn't need to know. He nods at me, "Same" he bluntly says looking at away.

I slowly sit down by the side of him. "what i do remember though" I slowly say making him lock eyes with me, "that it was worth everything that happened afterwards even though you are a jerk" I reveal shocking myself in the processes. He give me a lopsided smile before nudging with me with his elbow.

"It was worth it for me too" he states. I keep my eye on him. "Why did we even do it?" I chuckle softly. His forehead creases as he was thinking. "We were drunk" he laughs at me. He lifts his finger and points at me "especially you". i glare at him.

"I was not that drunk okay i may have fell out of the bed the next morning but that was because you and your nakedness scared the living shit out of me" I confess making myself laugh. He looks at me dead in the eyes before pulling out his phone. "Okay i got to show you this then" he smirks evilly. I was so intrigued to see what he had on his phone I leaned over and ready for this.

He clicks on the video and puts it towards me. The video was dark and very staticky but i would see myself in that red dress twerking on a little coffee table chanting 'twerk team to leave off steam'. I then see myself slip off the table and land on a couple making out. My mouth dropped to the the floor. Shame ran through my body.  He gives a knowing look before putting his phone back in his pockets

"That was bad" I chuckle. "Why did you record me instead of helping me" I shout at him playfully punching him in the arm. He puts his arms up defensively, "i was too busy laughing at you, i mean who does that" he takes the absolute mick out of me.

"Me apparently!" I joke. He buckles over in a laughing fit.

"But i am mature now since this baby has happened to me" I turn serious. He raises his head and nods at me. He places his hand on my stomach. "honestly think this baby has brought us closer i mean months ago we was hitting each other with tennis rackets and now we are laughing about stupid stuff" Kyle confesses honestly. I bite my lip.

"I know" I smile.

"so on the topic of the baby" he claps, "have you thought of names?" he asks. I scrunch my face at him. "I haven't had time to piss never mind think of names" I joke.

"Well i was wondering if i could help even if it turns out the babies Henry's" he carefully asks. I smile at him. I scoot closer to him. "Of course lets start throwing names out" I smile.

"Boys names first" he points at me

"Jack" he says. I scrunch my face
"Sam" I retort back. He shakes his head at me.
"Frankie!" he exclaims. My eyes goes wide. "No i got a brother called Frankie no way". He makes a face at me.
"Harry!" I smile. He shakes his head at me. "Too close to Henry isn't it!?" I ask his opinion. He gives me a head nod.
"Nathaniel" He calls out. I nod at him. "My grandad was named Nathaniel, I like it" I agree him.

"So Nathaniel Howard-Todd-Jacobs" I try out the name. I scrunch my face in disgust. "It's too long" he sighs at me. I place my hand on his arm. "we sort the last name out when we know for definite who is the dad but if it's you or Henry the middle name will be after one of you" I propose. His hands cover mine.

"Thank you" he whispers.

"Now it's time for girls" I squeal.

"Cassandra" He shouts out. I look at him stupid. "No way something simple" I snort.
"Ruthie" I threw out there. He locks eyes with me, "after my mom?" he questions and i nod. He shakes his head at me. "I wouldn't hear the end of it.
"Vanessa" he says. I look at the water with a blank face. "No that's my moms name" I state.

"How about Jordan?" he changes the topic. I switch my gaze to him and nod, "Jordelle Ruth?" I try out loud. He smiles at me, "it's a nice ring to it".

I look at him. I smile brightly. "It does". We continue smiling at each other. "Our babe finally has some names" I mumble. He leans forward to me and almost made contact with my lips when my phone rings.

He stops then looks down. "Fuck" he says.

I glance down at my phone and see Ellas texts about my appointment.

"Duck I need to" I rush. I don't even get to say goodbye I get to my feet and start running