18

"I am so sore" Ella complains loudly as we walk through the really crowded hallways.

I wonder why?

"maybe it is because i'm working out" she wiggles her eyebrows at me. "A lot" she smirks. I smile at her. She throws her arms over my shoulders. I stumble a little but I regain my balance. "How are you feeling about-" I try to get out but she shushes me.

"Don't even say his name" she frowns at me.

"I'm sorry Ella" I apologise. She nods at me. We walk in silence and my thoughts just cloud my head. "Ella" I mumble. She nudges me to leave me know she's listening.

"Have you slept with Kyle and Henry?" I asked her. She stops in her tracks. I do the same. She steps in front of me and crosses her arms. "Who told you that?" she asks very defensively.

"no one" I replied. She eyes me up. "I know i'm a little bit of a slut but don't you think going for my best friends man is going to far" she whispers at me.

"you have no idea have far you can go Ella i mean poor Will moved away because you cheated on him multiple times and he didn't do shit about it" I say it as it is. She scoffs at me. "He cheated too" she pokes her tongue out at me.

"Yeah and remember the last time you found out" I point out to her. She shakes her head at me. "Well let me remind you" I frown at her. She shifts uncomfortably.

"you busted Beccas nose because she stroked his arm" I lift up one finger. She scoffs at me. "she did more than stroke his arm Evelyn come on then let's be honest" she counters back.

"You beat the fuck out of Hayley because she was sending him nudes, he didn't send back" I lift up two fingers. Meanwhile all the students around the hallway start staring and pulling out their phones. Ella looks to the floor. "She had it coming, she was flirting with Henry so i did you a favour" she smirks at me.

I roll my eyes at her.

"All the things i do for you and you bring up my past and my violent ways" she starts ranting at me. "You know i did all those for you because those girls was after Henry so really you owe because if I didn't do it then he would have cheated on you ages ago" she continues before flicking her stupid blonde hair over her shoulders.

"Ella stop" I yell at her holding my nose. Her mouth gapes open. "Yea that's right for once shut up and listen to me" I tell her. She shakes her head at me. "I know you have done a lot for me but you can not use me to excuse you cheating on Will, you smacked Gina with a food tray- MY TRAY- i was eating my fries in peace then holy shit hurricane ella comes out and bam she's on the floor with blood pouring out of her nose" I remind her. She glared at me. "That's so dramatic even for you" she snorts.

I could feel myself going to slap her but I can't do that to her. I sigh at her. "okay Ella whatever you say" I give in. She nods at me with a bright smirk on her face.

"Right i'm going to leave you cool down so il see you later right at the doctors appointment" she questions me. I stare at her confused. "It's your second scan today?" she slowly says and it all clicks.

"baby brain" I mumble. She gives me a little laugh before she kisses me on the cheek. "in while crocodile" she waves bye.

"See you late alligator" I say glumly.

Her blonde locks bounced down the hallways as everyone parts making way for her.

"how does she not realise that they are all scared of her" I mumble trying to think out loud.

"maybe it's because she's popular" a voice answers me.

I stop and follow the voice to the face of Erin Benjamin leaning against the wall with her skirt perched by her boobs. The school skank well one of them. I scrunch my face at her.

"i don't see why Ella is still friends with you preggo" she giggles as she pushes off the wall. "I mean if  you just did to Ella to me i wouldn't ditched your fat ass" she scowls at me.

"okay barbie what do you want? " I ask her not in the mood to fight with her. She smirks while twirling. "Erin i'm not in the mood what do you want?" I lash out. She smiles at me.

"I just wanna know how did having sex with Kyle Jacobs was?" she pries like the vulture she is. I scoff. "You should know Erin you been around the boys in the school twice" I smile but then i put my hand to my chin, "actually was it three times, i can't keep count". She scrunched her face at me.

"Well at least i didn't get pregnant" she stutters. I look at her with a blank face. I laugh at her. "I'm surprised your not" I cackle like it was the best joke ever. She stomps to me and comes in my face.

"Your so lucky you got a bun in the oven" she evilly smirks and places her hand on my bump. I look at her dead in the eyes. "Go on I dare you" I challenge her. She glances up at me. I smirk at her.

"Ch ch chicken" I taunt her. she sucks in a breath before pulling her fist back. I stand there unfazed. She brings her fist forward but a hand shoots out and stops it.

"Are you really that dumb to hit a pregnant girl" Kyles voice booms. I snap my head at him. His eyes glisten with anger which made him even hotter. Erin glances up at him. "She's taunting me" she sadly pouts before throwing me a look.

"Erin" he called her name.

She looked up at him like a love sick puppy.

"I saw and heard everything" he tells her. Her face grew red. I snicker. She snaps her head at me. "You bitch!, you planned it" she yells at me and stomps away.
I chuckle at her.

"Are you trying to get beat up?" Kyle blurts out. I stop chuckling. I look over at him and cross my arms. "what is it to you Kyle" I sigh before walking off. He grabs my arm and pulls me back a little.

"It is my business until i know that baby is not mine so quit while your ahead" he warns me. I snatch my arm back. I scoff at him.

"Il do what I want" I continue to walk away.

"Your not my boyfriend" I yell over my shoulder.
————-
authors note

Hi guys sorry for not doing an authors note earlier on I been so swamped with planning my chapters. this is my first book that i have continued with because i feel like my content is not good enough but thanks for all the love.

what do you think of Erin and the skanks?

What do you think of Ella

andddd what do you think of Kyle and Evie's relationship?