15

Will takes me the nearest person he could find which was Henry. I honestly didn't want to go to him but I would rather stay with the abuser than the idiot who I would have murdered. Henry is too busy in his own little world to notice that I'm marching to him and pout in front of him. Henry looks at us both before sighing. "Right Will what did you do to piss off the pregnant lady". Will didn't have the chance to speak before I spoke.

"He mentioned abortion to me to continue my future as he puts it". Henry does not like fazed but he high fives Will. Will just looks at me horrified. "i didn't mean to" he apologises before walking away absolutely horrified.

I glare at Henry. "You really high fived him after he mentioned to me about abortion?!" I fume. Henry nods. "it's the right choice" he backs up. I stare at him in shock. I pull out my scan photos and shove it in his face.

"Your telling me that aborting this baby is the right choice". He takes the scan photo and shakes his head. "I do think it is the right choice, We are TEENAGERS. I am going to college and I can't be responsible for being a dad to a little baby" he yells at me.
Everyone in the hallway stops and look at us.

"Move along" I shout knowing that they all were waiting for some drama to carry out. They don't listen so Henry just scans the room. They all part and disappear

I just look at him heartbroken.

"You don't want to be a dad?" I sulk. He rolls his eyes at me. "I told you in the hospital that I wanted you to have an abortion" he reminds me. I felt so angry. "And I told you its my body my baby" I retort back. He runs his hand through his hair. "Just abort the baby Evie" he snarls at me.

"No you don't have a say because your not the dad" I yell back at him. His mouth falls open. I nod. "That's right your not the father well I think" I mutter.

He smiles at me. "Thank fuck for that," he says. "So there is a 50/50 chance of me not being the dad right?". I nod my head at him. He does a celebration dance. I look at him like he has lost the plot.

Are you serious right now?

"I knew I wasn't the father," he says to himself but I heard him. "My father literally said watch her she is hiding something" he cackles. He stops cackling then looks at me with a serious look. I hold my hands up in the air. "We were broken up so you can't say I cheated on you" I defend myself. He shrugs, "I slept with Belle anyway so we are even" he just blurts out.

What the hell is going on

I scoff and lean against the lockers. "So who is the other boy, I wanna wish him luck" he nudges me. I suck in a breath. "Um," I scratch my forehead. He gives me a serious look. "Who is he?" he demands in the way that made me so so scared of him. At that moment Kyle wanna wish he did not turn that corner. I snapped my eyes on Kyle. Henry follows my gaze and throws his books down.

"You motherfucker!" he yells flying across to Kyle.

Kyle holds his hands up. "I didn't do anything" he yelled. Henry grabs his shirt and shoves him against the wall. "You slept with my girlfriend" he yells. I quickly ran over to them and try to part them but it was no use they are strong as fuck. "Ex-girlfriend!, you broke up with her and slept with multiple girls from the moment you broke up to the moment you got back" Kyle teases. I stop what I am doing and look at Henry.

"Multiple girls?!" I screech.

Henry gives me a sheepish smile. "Um yeah Krissa and the other friend" Kyle tells me. I looked at Kyle and backed away. "You knew!" I shouted at him. He looked at me before looking at Henry. "Yes he knew, he saw me leave with them all from the party" Henry mutters still holding Kyle up by the shirt.

"Your both disgusting" I mumble looking at them both.

"But you supposed to watch out for her not sleep with her" Henry rages at Kyle. Kyle scoffs. "You was supposed to love her not hurt her, you abusive son of a bitch" Kyle throws at him. Henry punches Kyle in the gut. Kyle doubles over in pain. Henry picks him back up by the shirt. I try parting them but again they are really strong.

"You don't know what you are talking about little boy" Henry growls. Kyle chuckles before headbutting Henry. I step back as Henry stumbles backwards. "I seen the bruises on her neck you dumbass its literally your handprint on her neck" he mutters before punching Henry in the face. Soon as his fist hit Henrys face, blood poured everywhere.

I screamed.

Henry stumbles forward but manages to punch Kyle back. "Stop" I scream. but they just continued to punch each other. "Please stop it" I run towards them. Henry dives onto Kyle making me panic. I continue to scream as they roll about while hitting each other. A couple of boys hear me screaming and comes running towards them and parts them.

My hands fly to my mouth as I look at both of them. Henry's face was full of blood, guts and bruises. Kyles was the same but his lip was split and pouring blood down his chin.

"You slept with my girlfriend and got her pregnant" Henry mouths as he is held back.

"We don't know who the father is but if it is yours then the child needs to start praying with a father like you" Kyle argues back.

"I am going to kill you" Henry snarls.

Henry manages to get out of the boys hold and run at Kyle. A teacher comes running down the hallway along with Ella and Will. Will grabs Henry and restrains him. The teacher stands in the middle of them both as the boys hold them back. Ella stands by me and hugs me.

"What is going on here" The teacher yells looking at their faces but also me.

"He slept with my girlfriend and got her pregnant" Henry yells loudly. The teacher shakes his head at them before grabbing them by the arms. "OFFICE NOW" he yells at them as they pass me. Kyle looks away from me like he's ashamed.

Ella parts from me. "You slept with Kyle?" she asked me full of hurt. I don't look at her. "tell me is it true?" she whimpers. I looked up at her full of confusion. Her face just softens. "omg it is" she says before moving away from me.

"It is" I crack before she embraces me deeply.

"I don't know who is the dad of the baby" I cry falling to the floor.