2

Henry drives Kyle and me to school in his car since Henry stayed at mine so we can spend our first day back at school after Christmas together.

Yes we are that couple doesn't complain.

Henry parks in his normal place and I feel Kyle come into that free space between the driver and the passenger. "So where is Ella," he asks eagerly. Henry facepalms himself. I look at him in disgust.

"Kyle shes got a boyfriend!" I express angrily. He shrugs at me, "has she?" he smirks. I catch on to what he is hinting at. I point my finger at him. "What have you done?" I accuse him. He holds up his hands and looks over at Henry.

"Dude tell her to get her sausage fingers out of my face," he asks. I look over at Henry and he looks at her steering wheel. "Il show you sausage fingers you jerk" I scowl and takes my seatbelt off. I hear him shuffle back into the backseats. "Will you two stop?" Henry shouts. I ignore him and do the most Evie thing I could do. BEAT HIS ASS

I go to jump in the gap but Henry wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap.

I see Kyle smirking at me through the mirror. "Kyle tell her your joking" Henry grunts as I fight his hold. Kyle shakes his head at us. "Let me at the scum" I mumble. Henry tightens his grip. "Kyle out now" Henry shouts at him. Kyle pops his head through the gap with a confused look on his face.

"What? why are you kicking me out Im your boy" he taps himself.

I calm myself down. "Leave me go , I need to leave" I mutter. Henry looks down at me and gives me a look. "Im calm now il go," I tell him. He loosens his grip. I grab my bag and leave myself out. "I love yo-" Henry begins to say but I slam the door shut before walking off still pissed.

I walk to the steps when I see Ella standing on top with a wicked smile stuck on her face and a nice tan. "Evieee" she sings. My mood instantly changes. I smile at her and run up the steps. "Ella Bella" I yell happily and hug her hard. She hugs me back but quickly pulls back.

She looks around. "Wheres Henry" she smirks nudging me. I sigh and roll my eyes at the mention of him. "With Kyle" I reply. She scrunches her face in disgust. I smile at her. She makes a disgusted sound. "why is he with him when he should be escorting his beautiful girlfriend to school" she asks me.

"Because i nearly killed him" I tell her seriously. She gasped. "You finally snapped didn't you, see I couldn't have someone hanging around me and Will like he does with you and Henry" she rambles. I shake my head at her.

"No I snapped because he said that you weren't with Will anymore due to him and you" I whisper to her. She looks at me dumbfounded. "is he still into me?" she whispers proudly. I give her a look and a nod. She smiles to herself and flicks her hair. "Well can you blame him?" she smirks.

I shake my head at her. "so hows Will" I change the subject. She scrunches her face. "Still the same jerk picking fights" she moans and hold her nose. "Can we talk about something else please Will is not good a subject for me at the moment. I nod at her.

"Have you heard about the party tonight" she says excitedly. I shake my head at her.She wraps her arms around my shoulders and we start walking into school.

"Well there's a party at some seniors house" she informs me. I shrug. "we obviously can't go Ella" I chuckle at her. She frowns and crosses her arms. "Why not Eves we are hot so free entry for us" she winks giving a little shoulder shimmy.

I look at her with a blank face. "we are juniors that's why and my parents will not leave me go to a party at some seniors house no way in hell" I point out. she laughs, "oh honey don't you know that dating the one of the hottest boys in this shit school got it's perk since you know they are seniors" she smiles.