16 part 1

A few weeks past.

A lot has happened since the fight between Kyle and Henry.

Ella and Will broke up.

I know weird timing.

Will moved away to his Grandmothers in Seattle so he could be closer to his university or something I can't exactly remember but i got an excuse! I got baby brain. Ella is heartbroken but still hooks up with strangers to ease her pain. I'm absolutely sure she's gonna catch an STI.

Kyle and Henry was suspended from school from fighting. All of our parents wasn't happy due to the reason of that. And that reason being me. Honestly wanted to die.

Henry has gone of the grid. His parents are mad with me for cheating on their son. His father called me a "Succebus" . Yeaaaa we was broken up but you know still counts as cheating.

Charming I know.

Kyle has been ignoring me for the past couple weeks. He has blocked me on everything so I can't even get him to talk to me about the baby. Now speaking of Kyle Jacobs

I have met his parents and his sister. Guess what she was the lady at the hospital I know I almost had a panic attack when she showed up with a baby in her arms. Lovely family though. Kyle is not too happy about this.

My parents are shocked but glad that there's a chance Henry isn't  the father. They know about the abuse from Henry. Kyle told them in front of the principal who just looked at me horrified. they was mad at me and wanted to press charges but being from a middle class family where income is low i think that is the worst idea in the universe.

and I finally have my bump showing meaning all my old clothes was not flattering on me. So Kyles mom and Luna took me shopping for maternity clothes.

Which takes us till Now

"I don't understand why he won't talk to me" I pout holding up a bright blue dress. A silver head pops up over the racks and frowns. "My son is stubborn he will come around" Mrs Jacobs reassure me while passing some sweatpants.

I smile at her unsure. "I don't know why you are doing this for me, you don't know if it's actually your family" I remind her. She hums at me.

"I know but it's nice to think that I could have another grandson or granddaughter and even if it's not my blood I will treat it like it is" she confidently said. I smile at her in awe. "How come i didn't meet you before now" she sniffles giving me a side hug.

I suck in a breath. "Um yeah me and Kyle didn't really get a long" I blankly tell her. I see her frown at me like she was remembered something before smiling. I go to say something when I see Luna running from the other side of the store with a mountain full of clothes.

"Luna slow down your gonna-" Mrs Jacobs warns her before Luna slides across the floor before landing on her ass. I watch in amusement as she gracefully lands then smirks at us."Fall" We all say in unison.

I go to help her up but she pushes it away. "I'm good , i just found these beautiful little things and it reminded me of when i was pregnant with your sister and brother" she takes a trip down memory lane. Mrs Jacobs furrows her brows.

"I thought you was an only child my dear" Mrs Jacobs questions.

Luna looks at her and laughs softly. "No she's got a stepsister and brother from my previous marriage, Frankie the boy is in Washington doing an volunteering program while my girl- she's in university in North Carolina with her dad and his wife" she confesses sadly, "Ironically her name is a Caroline" she chuckles before picking up the pile she dropped.

Mrs Jacobs held her hand on her heart. She looks at me and I look away. "oh i'm so sorry Luna" she apologised deeply.

"Yeah got a screwed up family, are you sure you want to join" I cackle before pulling some dresses of the hangers. Luna glare at me before looking at her and shakes her head, "I am fine about it she's coming up soon so I don't get to be sad Mrs Jacobs" she laughs lightly.

"Please call her Ruth" a boyish voices sounds out.

We all look at each other in surprise but Ruth knew who it was.

She turns around first and smiles brightly. "Aw Kyle honey you came" she gushes like I do when i see food or when i watch Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo & Juliet. Man he is fine. Not Kyle, Leonardo.

I watch him as Ruth bear hugs him. He looks up at me and looks away quickly. "mom you knew I would come, you call and I follow" he salutes her. She slaps him lightly. "What a jokester" she smiles. I look at the dress rack to avoid eye contact with him. In the corner of my eye I see Luna doing the same thing.

Like stepmother like daughter.

"So son Evelyn has just told me that your not speaking to her" Ruth asks demandingly. I stop what i'm doing and just close my eyes. "Um" he mumbles. I turned around holding a bright yellow dress. Ruth walks over to me and places her hand on my bump.

"Now Kyle it's not an Um situation my dear you might be a father and your not taking responsibility for it" She hisses at him. He scratches his head. I turn to Ruth and smile at her. "Maybe he has a lot on his mind with college and football" I put out there.

"Oh dears he's not going to college yet he's going to the local college and football is out of the question he's been sitting at home moping around." Ruth exclaims with laughter. Kyle glared at his mother for being overbearing i mean I would too. "And that shouldn't excuse the way you have been treating Evelyn I have raised you better" she throws at him.

"Mom I know" he agrees with her.

She claps her hand. "I have an idea" Ruth proclaims. I see Lunas head pop over Ruth's shoulder holding yet again a mountain of clothing. I snicker at her. "How about we go get some food and bits and bobs from my favourite store" Ruth directs at Luna. Luna looks at her curiously. "And we can have Kyle help Evelyn shop for their baby" Luna chimes in.

I look at them with wide eyes.

"You read my mind Luna dear" she claps walking towards the exit. Luna hands me the mountain of clothing before following her. "Kyle dear help her and not moan she may have well blessed me with another grandchild" Luna smirks as she walks past.

I shake my head at her.

"This is going to be a bad idea" I huff turning away.

"Il second that" he puffs