9 part 1

The next day...24 hours left

I stand in my room staring at my stomach through the mirror. I place my hand on it and smile. "I'm pregnant" I whisper to myself.

I hear a knock on the door making me jump out of my dream world. "Evelyn" Luna called out. "Henry is here to see you". I quickly grab a hoodie from the side and throw it on. I pull my joggers over my stomach and jumped on my bed. "Leave him in" I called back.

This is the time to get away from him...I am going to dump him and finally be safe.

The door opens. I stretch my neck out and see Henry standing there with a bunch of roses. My heart thumped. I see Luna poking her head out behind him. "Il leaves you guys alone" She smiles and closes the door.

"Henry what are those for?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "I just wanted to buy you something special to celebrate my baby well babies" he softly said walking over to my bed. He hands me the roses and kisses my forehead before putting his hand on my belly, I flinched as he ran his hand along with it. My heart thumped again.

"Henry we need to talk" I slowly said.

He looked at me and the sweetness was gone. "What about?" he bluntly said. I twiddled with my bedding. "I think for this baby to have a good life with both of us in it that it is best that we don't date anymore," I tell him without beating around the bush. He goes quiet. He stares at me. "Nope," he bursts out inching closer to me.

I back up a little.

"You are not breaking up with me" He grabs my wrists and squeezes. I wince in pain.

"Henry stop your hurting me" I whisper. He smiles at me.

"Good"

"Henry please lets talk about this" I beg him quietly.

His eyes turn dark and cold. This is the Henry that hates me and wants to see me beaten.

He raises his left hand and slaps me hard across the face. I hold my face. "That was trying your best to get away from me" he evily smirked. He raises his right hand. I wriggle out of his grip and boot him off my bed. "Ooo now shes fighting back" He taunts.

I stand by the door. He glances up from the floor. "You're going to regret that" he snarls. He rises to his feet. He walks towards me and grabs me by the throat. "Henry don't I'm pregnant remember" I struggle to say. He brings his face towards mine and tightens the grip. "Do you think I care" he coldly whispers before kissing my lips. I bring my knee and boot him in the nuts.

He falls to the floor in a foetal position. I catch my breath and open the door. "Get out" I cough but he ignores me. He rolls over and gets back up on his feet. "I am not going anywhere" he shouts.

"My stepmother is downstairs so I suggest you either get out and go to school on your own or go home by the police car because this" I point to my neck,

"This" I lift up my shirt to show the bruises,

"And this" I point to my face. "Is domestic assault on me and causing stress to my unborn child so get out" I yell at him.

"OUR UNBORN CHILD" I raise my voice.

He stares at me then walks out. "This is not over" he shouts before stomping down the stairs. I hear Luna talking to him but he screamed at her to 'shut up' then slammed the front door. Soon as he gone I run to the top of the stairs. I look down and see Luna looking shocked.

"Is everything okay between you two?" she asks me

I pull the strings on my hoodie. "yes just broke up with him" I croak. She raises her left eyebrow at me. "wait what?" she stutters. I lean on the banister. "I broke up with him, I don't want to be with him anymore" I tell her. She looks taken back. She comes closer to the stairs. "Honey your pregnant! you need support from him, hes the babys dad!" she stutters again. I look down to my belly where my precious baby is. "Luna I can support my own baby and me so no I don't need him" I tell her proudly. She smiles at me proudly. "Thats my independent baby" she claps.

She looks back at the front door and shakes her head. "Well that boy is no longer welcome in my home, so disrespectful" she moans before looking back at me.

"Why aren't you dressed!" she yells at me. I look down at my PJs and shrug. "Go get dressed Evelyn, you got 20 minutes before schools starts" she shrieks. "Il give you a lift if you hurry" she sighs and begins to grab her keys. I nod and turn my back.

"I am going to have to tell your father about you and Henry not being together, and that your gonna need us to support you," she says. I look back over the railing. "He is gonna have a fit" she yells walking back into the kitchen with her hands in the air

oh only if you knew Luna.