26. Part 1

2 months and a week later.

After that whole thing with Kyle and the 'let's be a couple' situation, Kyle and I went back to being our normal selves - hating each other. I kept his mom and sister updated on the baby but Kyle had no interaction with me whatsoever. I went to numerous doctors appointments since Kyle and I argued. Sometimes it has been me, Henry and Ella, sometimes it has been me and my dad and Henry's mom since Henry and my dad isn't on speaking terms and other times it has been me, Melissa and her husband Ollie plus the baby.

The last appointment I went to finally revealed my gender of my baby but everyone including myself had agreed that me or the babies dads will not know until the baby shower which has now turned into a gender reveal party so Melissa and Luna took control of that and today is the day.

Present.

Since Luna was planning the damn party, she decides to have it at our house. So that meant everyone from Kyles family and Henry's family will be together in one spot. Boy, she did not think this through.

I stand in front of my long mirror that has been newly bought for me by Ruth and Jane (Jane is Henry's mom) just smoothing out my bright white summer dress since I didn't really care about the gender of my baby. I tie my hair into a messy bun when I see Henry bursting through my bedroom doors wearing a bright blue shirt saying "TODD BLUES" in a sparkling font. I look at him stupidly, "I thought you didn't want any part of this baby" I just say to him before grabbing my shoes.

"I don't I just want it to be a boy" he chuckles at me.

I roll my eyes at him before pushing past him. I fell his hand slap my ass. I stop and turn around to him. "you being pregnant is hot" he exclaims before coming face to face with me. He wraps his arms around my waist bringing me closer but not too close because my big ass bump is in the way. I try and push away but he holds me close. "I miss us" he blurts out. I look at him dumbfounded. I grab his hands from my waist and place them by his side. I look over for the balcony and see people including my sister walking towards the kitchen. "Let's have a quick one in your room" he whispers in my ear. I move away from him with a disgusted look on my face. "I do not miss us" I growl at him before sprinting down the stairs.

Soon as I reach the bottom I look up at him. He smirks at me. I scrunch my face at him and continue to walk towards the kitchen. Soon as I round the corner, Caroline pops out of nowhere in a big blue dress just smiling at me. I jump back. "Everything okay little sister" she chuckles patting down her dress. I look her up and down. "yeah" I drag out. I point at her dress. "Team blue huh?" I ask her. She smiles at me before twirling her hair.

"Yea too many girls in this family" she smiles hinting at me. I knew she hated my existence but come on grow up. "I am going to go find Mom and Dad" I give her a forced smile before walking past her.

I walk into the kitchen and freeze. My garden and kitchen were full of people. Ella was running back and forth with presents and boxes with Ruth trailing behind her. Luna and my brother were talking to a bunch of Henry's aunties while my dad was hiding behind a big pacifier avoiding my very angry grandmother. Not his mom, my mother's mom.

The whole kitchen was head to a floor full of blue and pink glitter, there were cakes with team boy or team girl, there were games, there were bags full of baby gifts and there were people wearing blue or pink outfits just chatting amongst themselves.

Soon as Luna laid eyes on me, she darts over waving her pink nails in the air. She wraps her arms around me and gives me a little hug. "Do you like it?" she asks pulling away from the hug. I am lost for words.

"I love it" I breath out. She claps her hands all excitedly before standing by the side of me. "You can thank your father and Ruth for paying for everything including the bar" she smiles pointing over to the bar. I follow her gaze but I don't' look at the bar, I look at Kyle standing head to toe in pink talking to a very familiar boy. Luna starts talking to me but I zone out and keep my eyes on the boy and Kyle. Kyle smiles at this boy and I felt like smacking him.