8

After Henry left, I found myself crying and wishing that he was dead or I was.

10 minutes past. Dr.Yukoni walks back in with a bag in her hand. I quickly wipe my tears away and turned away from her. "Miss Howards can we have a talk," she asks me. I nod and keep my head turned from her. "I have noticed that when I was giving you the full workup so I had to check your body externally, I found bruises on your body and evidence of healing ribs but there is nothing in your file about broken ribs" I hear her say. I hear her move close and then the bed dips.

Oh no.

My eyes widen in horror.

"Oh" i croak. I hear her sigh. "Is there anything you want to tell me before I go and discuss it with your parents since you are not 18 yet?" she says with authority. I gulp and turned to her. "I fell" I lied. She raised her right eyebrow at me then scribbles down on a piece of paper.

"It must have been a nasty fall to cause to break your ribs" she questions me. I nod twice. "I have a high pain threshold" I smile at her. She nods at me then reaches for my hand. I flinch a little. "I know your scared but I can protect you from whoever is hurting you," she tells me. I pull away from her.

I chuckle at her. "I'm fine Doctor".

She gives me a look then gets up. "Fine I'm bringing in your father and mother" she deadpans. I freeze in horror.

"Stop" I quietly yells out.

She stops. "Evelyn please if your being harmed you need to tell me so I can protect you and that baby in your stomach" she begs me. I look down at my stomach and place my hand there. "My father is not the one harming me by the way" I spoke quietly. I feel her shift. "I know that Evelyn but I suspect it is someone close to you" she tells me.

"Please don't tell them, I will tell them myself when I feel that I am safe Doctor" I say looking down at my stomach. I hear her sigh. "You have seen the way my father was when he found out that I was pregnant, imagine what he would do if he finds out that someone was harming me like my mother did to him" I reveal to her. She looks at me shocked.

"Luna Howards is not my mother by the way" I tell her. She nods at me. "My mother is long gone doctor but I swear down I wanna have my baby and bring it up in a safe environment so please do not tell them yet I need to find a way to get away safely" I say looking up at her. She looks at me uneasily before nodding.

"In 48 hours I want you back here so I can check that you are okay but also that baby. If you have not told your parents or have gotten away from whoever has hurt you then I'm going to the police" She warns me. Before I have a chance to protest she opens the door.

My father, stepmother and Ella walks in. Ella flies to me and holds me close while my parents talk to the doctor about the bag in her hands. "Wheres the boys" I ask Ella quietly. She loosens her hug. "They had to go back to school, including Henry even though he just got here jerk as he is leaving his girlfriend in the hospital just to go back for an hour" she rants.

"You could have died and he just walks in and walks back out with a furious look on his face" she continues. I bite my lip. "Then he has the nerve to bark orders at Will and Kyle like hes the boss no mate I'm the boss of this group" she still continues. I move away from her slightly. She realises it and looks at me.

"Ella I need to tell you something and it is why Henry is furious" I whisper.

She nods her head slowly

I take a deep breath in.

"I'm pregnant" I reveal. She looks at me then laughs. My parents look over at us and shake their heads at us for being rude. I mouth a sorry. "Tell me that you are pulling my dick Evie" she demands. I shake my head at her request. "Well are you going to abort it?" she asks looking over at my parents. I look down at my stomach and shake my head no.

"I'm going to be a mom El" I breath out. She stares at me. "O HOLY MUSHROOMS" she squeals and dives on me. All eyes on the room turn on us. "I am going to be an auntie!" Ella cries out and starts kissing my stomach. I look up at my parents and they look proud

"I guess Ella knows" I hear Luna says before laughing at her.

"Ella not so rough" My dad laughs at her. Ella lifts her head and salutes him. "Yes sir"