6

9 and a half week later

"BLEHHH"

I bring my head out of my toilet bowl while my stepmom holds my hair back.

"Oh honey you don't seem right" she states the obvious.

I go to talk when I feel the wave of nausea again. I dive back into the toilet bowl and puke. She rubs my back. "Have you eat something spoiled?" she asked me. I shake my head as I continue to puke. I see her reflection in the mirror on the side and she looked very conflicted.

I turn my head towards her. "Luna, what is it?" I groaned draping my arm over the toilet seat. She scrunches her face at me. She bends down on her knees and moves small pieces of hair out of my face. She holds my left cheek with her hand and stares at me intensely.

She goes to speak but I turn back into the toilet bowl. "Hold that thought" I mumble before spewing again. She stares at me. "I think I am coming down with something" I cough. She shakes her head at me. She presses her hand against my forehead. "No fever so it is got to be-" she sighs but stops as if a light bulb flicks on in her bubble that she calls a head.

"Have you had your period?" she questions me. I laugh at her.

"Evelyn this is serious" she utters.

"Everything is serious in your case" I smile at her. She gives me a stern look. "Evelynnn" she grunts.

"Of course I have had my peri-" I smugly say before realising that I have not. I just freeze."I haven't" I tell her. She freezes also. "But I always use protection when I'm with Henry" I laugh. Luna gives me a tight smile. "Its not always protective though Evie, i mean thats how Frankie and Caroline was born" she tells me . I just zone out.

Luna waves her hands in front of my face but I feel like the world is slowing down. I hear Luna's voice but not her words. I see vaguely that shes on her feet and shes running out of the bathroom. I feel myself becoming woozy. I try to get on my feet but I just can't find the strength.

Could I pregnant?

Oh, I'm so dead!

How did this even happen?

What would Henry do?

Does he even want a child with me?

Is it even his child?

This is definitely not Kyles baby. I mean it's not possible.

Luna comes back into the bathroom with a tall figure. "Call 911" i hear the mans voice say.