14

Will and I spent the whole of that period just roaming the halls looking for Ella but to my knowledge it wasn't common. I did slowly stop crying but not completely.

"God you can never find her when she is needed but when she's not needed she's everywhere" Will complains while walking past classes looking in then walking really fast when she wasn't there.

"Will stop" I utter. He stops and looks at me. His tall slender uptight figure just relaxes. "I just want to sit down" I smile sadly. He nods his head. He walks up to me and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

We walk together side by side. I place my head on shoulder. "So how was the doctors appointment?" he awkwardly mumbles. I take a deep breath in. "It was good, I saw my baby" I smile. "Well it's a blob but it is my baby i am having a baby Will" I mutter

He stops. "Really?" he gushes. I look up to him and nod frantically. I reach into my pocket and pull out the roll of scan photos. "I got loads just in case anyone wanted them" I muttered. I push the photos to his face.

He takes them and just tilts his head. "Wow" he breaths so intrigued. He looks at me. "Has Henry seen these?" he questions. I shake my head no.

"I was going to but then he just did that now i don't know if want him in the babies life if he's gonna keep making me feel like shit and bubble wrapped" I reveal. He just stares at me with sorrow. "I am pregnant i am not terminally ill i can do what I want and yet he seems to think different" I raise my voice a little.

Will places his hand on my shoulder. "He is just protective" he whispers. I chuckle softly. "Oh only if you knew Will oh only" I whisper to myself. He looks at me with confusion. I need to change the subject.

We start walking again. "So anyway how are you" I blurt out. He looks to the floor. "I have been good Evie I have applied to most of my colleges" he tells me. I stop in my tracks.

"Omg that is so so so exciting" I squeal and hug him. He hugs me back. "Yea yea it is and hopefully Kyle has done the same" he randomly mentions. I furrow my eyebrows. "oh" I say. He walks a little bit in front of me with his head down. "Yea it's gonna be amazing but i think the hardest thing I would have to do is leave Ella here for a year but obvious her mind is set on moving to England" he chirps.

I gasp. "That's right Ella wants to go England, I forgot about that". He looks over his shoulder at me and nod. "I think breaking up with her will be the worst thing I could do, I mean I love her and all and we have our fights and our break ups but she is supposed to be my wife" he reveals. My eyes widen.

"What?" I smile. He looks at me sheepishly. "Yea i was gonna propose to her the day you went into hospital but obviously her mind was on you" he dramatically explains. Now i feel guilty.

 "I'm so sorry" I mumble. He shrugs. "It is fine maybe il do it another day maybe I won't" he smiles sadly. He looks at me and sighs. "So what are you going to do about college now that well" he stops then looks down to my stomach "its is not an option for you" he finishes. 

I twiddle with my fingers and shrug. 

"You could always get an abortion if you wanted to have education first" he just puts out there. I give him a death glare. "I just have shown you pure emotion over my child and you say that?" I squeak. He shakes his head frantically at me. "No" he stutters. 

"I was putting it out there" he stutters. I scoff. "I could continue with my education if I wanted to William but honestly I was going to drop out but now that your empty brain thinks oh pregnant = no career, I am only a junior I got a year to do my senior exams so it not like il be missing out" I rant at him. He just looks at me speechless. 

"Now let's go and find Kyle or Henry before I lose my shit" I fume at him before storming off. I hear his footsteps behind me. "I am sorry" he keeps repeating.