Chapter 2: the show must go on.

Bailey's point of view:

Did he seriously have the audacity to ask where the fuck I been? Gross. The smell of Ethan's alcoholic body was so strong, my nose tingled with a burning sensation.

"You fucking left me? What did you expect? Me to magically teleport back to this shit-hole?" I was furious.

"Bailey. I was angry. I know I could've done better. But you know full well I can't have a child." Ethan mumbled.

"Excuse me? Done better?" Ethan kept quiet and moved closer to me. I knew his next move. There isn't a more iconic duo than drunk Ethan and sex. I could see the growing bulge in his crumbled pants. The sight was rotten. He then forcefully pushed me up against the wall.

"Get the fuck off me Ethan." Are you serious? He thinks he can makeup with sex? "GET OFF!" But he glued himself onto me. My eyes swelled with warm dampness.

"No Ethan. NO." But all I knew was I was being pushed down onto the couch.

Ethan pulled his pants down and whispered slyly, "Be a good girl, pull your pants down or I will."

"Fuck off. Get the fuck off of me." I yelled for pointless help. But he was too masculine, too strong. His arms were pushing mine down and next thing I knew, my underwear was violently ripped off and tossed onto the carpet. Ethan shoved his hard dick into my dry pussy. My vagina tore like paper on the inside. I swear even my poor baby was denying him because a sharp pain pierced my lower abdomen from the interior. Luckily Ethan was a fast one. Whatever. At least it would be over quick. I laid on my back trying to swallow my tears back with my eyes, I refused to show vulnerability. I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't want to see his monstrous face. The next thing I could remember was Ethan finishing inside me and struggling his way to the bed. I wish I died. I wish the gang kidnapped me. Killed me. Anything but this. My husband just ... raped me. No means no, fucking men don't get that. My swollen eyes closed. Disappointed. How did shit escalate so quickly?

————————————————————————
Five somewhat months ago ~
Ethan's point of view:

I'm fucking leaving this town. I'm done. "Bailey, let's get married. We're done burning here in hell. I have a trust fund. It'll be enough for us. You applied for a scholarship in Vice University. Did you hear from them yet?"

The wind swept Bailey off her feet and she swept me off mine. We've been childhood best friends since I can remember. She has always been the beauty to my inner beast. She tamed me even though I'm the older one. We were 3 years apart. Her long brunette hair and big eyes really made her look like Padmé Amidala. Oh, and not forgetting to mention her sexy petite figure.

With a sweet voice, young Bailey responded, "Married? If you're proposing now, you honestly suck. But you know I won't say no. I mean, my fucking foster parents just kicked me out because that little bitch of a sister accused me again. Just imagine I was the biological one."

"Baby I'm sorry. Shit isn't any worse when I had to walk in on my own mother fucking my "best friend". Imagine not being able to find a man your age. Also, fuck my father, whoever he was." I couldn't hold my frustration in anymore. I held my tiny girl tightly in my slightly toned arms. It's time for us to leave. I have connections in Vice City. Fuck my mom and her "well-established" corporation she sucked dick for. I don't want anything to do with her and her wealth at all. All she ever has provided me with was pain and suffering.

Bailey stayed with me for the next month or so at my mom's. We managed to arrange a studio apartment downtown in Vice. My mom absolutely adored Bailey and it was the only thing that stopped me from losing my shit with her. But she didn't know my soon-to-be-executed plans. We are going to disappear like phantoms. I admit I do have a bit of an alcoholic problem, it's the only thing that runs my day. But I guess I'll guide myself to sobriety when scenery changes.

"Oh shit!" Bailey exclaimed. I attended to her desperation immediately. "Babe I think I fucked up my birth control."

My heart began to race. "You... what?" I asked her hastily. "I don't think it's anything to sweat about. I'll be more cautious in the future." She reassured me.

But my heart raced like a Ferrari and I lost it. "You know how I feel about children. My parents fucked up with me. Imagine how I must now raise kids. They're going to end up like me. Please, I'm begging you, be careful. For the sake of us."

She wrapped her arms around me and said "I promise." while giving me a soft ticklish kiss on my neck. This was the first day we started to pack and mastermind our prison break.

———————————————————————
Present time ~ back at their apartment.
Bailey's Point of View:

The sun gently kissed my eyelids through the tiny gap of the curtain. I woke up and went through my usual routine, submitting to my phone like a mistress to her king.

08:15.

"FUCK!" I whispered loudly. It instantly clicked in my head I needed to get ready. It was the first day of my new job. How can I fuck up like this. I panicked and stumbled to my wardrobe. Semi-formal ... hmmm I guess this white button up shirt tucked into my black bubble skirt will do. I'll pair them with my favourite pair of black peep-toe heels. As I stepped into the bathroom, the mirror that doesn't lie revealed my miserable face. Lol. It looks like a wild beehive gave my face a visit. I swiftly hopped into the shower and washed away the salty residue on my face. Did I really cry that much? I rushed my no-makeup makeup look and forced myself into my outfit. It was time to leave. Hungover Ethan was sleeping like a pig. I slipped out and looked at my reflection through the rainbow window pane. Shit, I look like I'm going to a stripper job interview. Like I could be portrayed as one of those trashy girls back at C's house.

A black C-Class AMG-geared Merc stopped by the driveway. I was expecting to see C. But a tall guy stepped out with a pair of black aviators. He looked familiar. I squinted and examined him ... and next thing I realised it was C's unavailable-not-single-taken older brother.

____________________________
Comments?
Happy Reading!

Jess.