Chapter 25: the comeback.

Six Months Later:
Bailey's Point of View:

Today is known to be the most memorable day of a woman's life. I woke up to the birds' greetings while the scented perfume of the flower garden made its way into my room. I was lying on the right side of my body while I looked out into the crystal window pane. I took a deep breath of fresh spring breeze - my body was massaged with the gentle kiss of the wind and I could almost taste how sweet this day was going to be.

"Good morning beautiful," a husky voice whispered into my ear from behind. I felt a hand tuck in underneath my tummy and shortly after, soft gentle kisses on my neck followed. I smiled.

"Hey you. Stop that, you need to leave soon. The boys are going to come and get you and my girls will be here too." I turned around and looked at him while running my hands through his silky straight hair.

"But Bailey, I'm so comfortable and I need you." He said.

"It's a beautiful day indeed. I would love to stay here all day but I'm not going to allow it. We have things to do." It surely was the most comfortable moment of my life. I could laze here all day.

"We have things to do exactly! But I need you now before those things!" And he gently kissed my lips. I couldn't resist. Our kisses always start off gentle and PG13... but not long after, they turn into passionate pornhub material. It didn't take long until he was on top of me. My arms were next to my head while he was holding my hand and pushing them down. I had no more control of myself, I was submissive to him now. I'd like to believe in my head that he is my master now.

He kissed me deeply, making love to my mouth with his soft warm tongue and gently thrusting his crotch onto me. I was beginning to feel like high tide. The waves in my body lingered all over and the pressure was beginning to increase. It was wet all over. I was beginning to ache for him, I was so turned on.

He then took his one hand and slid it down my body while caressing my little curve. He moved his lips down from my lips to his next destination, my neck and down my almost naked body. A little moan escaped my mouth.

My man was going to pleasure me with his lips but we didn't have the most time. So I pulled onto his neck and pulled his lips back onto mine and whispered into his ear "baby fuck me."

He looked into my eyes and grinned and not long after, his hard dick slid into my warm little pussy. Him being on top is my favourite. I love the feeling of him being in control.

We made love.

After that, we decided to take a quick shower together, cleaning ourselves before we're off to get ready for the big day. I kissed him a short goodbye until later. His boys were here to pick him up.

The bell chimed again and the girls were all here. Olivia, the maid of honour and the other bridesmaids. The hair stylist and make-up artist has also arrived. We were all going to get ready together and take off for the wedding.

The bridesmaids dresses were peachy pink that hugged each girls curvy body skin tight. The girls all wore pretty white heels and the hair was in a classy half-up-half-down.

While the others were still getting ready, I walked to my baby boy's room to get him ready for the exciting day. I dressed him up in a smart little baby suit. My nanny was also coming with today - Aunty Molly is so good with Ashley - she will be attending to all his needs.

We left for the wedding which started at 3 in the afternoon. The venue was absolutely gorgeous. It was the perfect place for this beautiful spring day. If I had to paint a picture of the scenery, I would only use pretty pastel colours.

The guests have all arrived, it was a large crowd. I was so nervous. The wedding was opened with a speech by Mr Miu, who I now address as father. Following the speech, a skilled pianist began to play a few love songs while the groomsmen and the bridesmaids made their way to stand in order.

The wedding tune began to echo, it was played beautifully by the pianist. My heart began to beat.

—————————————————————
Third Person's Point of View:

"Wow, she is so beautiful. She is a dream come true." The crowd silently cheered. The bride was in the most beautiful, elegant wedding dress.

The groom's eyes were teary as he saw his beautiful girl waltz down the aisle alongside her father. He was crying tears of joy, tears of a dream come true. As she arrived into his arms, the crowd sat down and admired the wedding proceedings.

"You may now kiss the bride!" And the two newly weds dived deep into the kiss that bonded them forever.

Bailey's eyes were teary, Cole was cheering on.

"Congratulations Ace! Congratulations Lila!" The crowd chanted.

Cole rushed to his brother and gave him the biggest bro hug. He was proud that Ace had finally married the love of his life. Bailey was equally happy for Ace and the bridesmaids cheered on!

The wedding was the best celebration yet. It was a symbol of love. What happened was, six months ago, Ace flew to Australia in search of Lila. After hours and hours of convincing, her parents finally agreed to their love. And they got engaged really quickly too. Now they are married.

The question is, what about Bailey and Cole? Cole woke up from his coma three months ago and they eloped on the day he was discharged from the hospital. So they are a happy, married couple too. They are planning to have big wedding dinner in six months time during the snowy winter so they could have a perfect white wedding.

Without a doubt, Bailey, Cole and Ace made the biggest comeback compared to a year ago. Bailey, who was once abandoned and lost everything, has now regained her faith in this world. Cole became the biggest symbol of love... and Ace? He has become the youngest, most successful man of Vice City.

The End.

_______________________________
What do you think?

I really enjoyed writing this story. Never in my life did I think I would be writing stories - I was always told by my English teachers that I wasn't "creative" enough so I never bothered. But I managed to finish my first story and I appreciate each and everyone of you for the support. I'm beyond proud of myself and I hope that you know that you are capable of anything you want to do too. Don't listen to the haters, just do you. 

With love,
Jess x