𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

4.10 || none of this was your fault

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia sits on the edge of Scott's bed next to Stiles, letting him grip her hand as she gently brushes her thumb over his hand. "You're the only person that doesn't seem scared of me." Stiles says and Aurelia smiles gently. 

"No one's scared of you, słoneczko. They're scared of the Nogitsune. They're all a little wary but I know you're you." Aurelia says and he smiles slightly.

"You haven't called me that in years." Stiles says.

"You complained it was too baby-ish." Aurelia retorts and he nods a little. 

"Yeah, well, I didn't mean it. I was just an ass." Stiles says.

"I know. Just like I know you started telling people I was your girlfriend and not your babysitter because you thought it'd make you look cooler." Aurelia says and Stiles goes slightly pink. 

"You weren't supposed to know that. I was just trying to get people to stop teasing me for still having a babysitter." Stiles says and she smiles. 

"I know that too. That's why I never said anything." Aurelia responds and he smiles at her softly before glancing down briefly. "Hey, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I promise." She says. 

"I let him in, Lia." Stiles says. 

"None of this was your fault." Aurelia says. 

"How can you say that when I let him in?" Stiles asks. 

"Look at me." She says and he looks up at her. "Anybody would have let him in. A lot of people wouldn't have managed to keep him out for so long." Aurelia says.

"People got hurt, Lia. People are dead." He says. 

"None of that is your fault, słoneczko. And if you blame yourself, I am gonna kick your ass. And if anyone else blames you, I'm gonna kick their ass." Aurelia says and Stiles smiles at her before moving forwards to hug her.

"Love you, Lia." Stiles murmurs and she smiles. 

"Love you too." Aurelia responds, shifting back. "And hey, I'd bet you any money Scott would help me kick someone's ass if they blamed you for all of this." Aurelia says. 

"I definitely would. Do I need to kick someone's ass?" Scott asks. 

"No." Stiles responds.

"Well, not yet anyway." Aurelia adds and Scott nods. 

"Can one of you call Kira's mom?" Stiles asks and both of them look over at him. "I just want the Oni to make sure I'm me." 

"You are. I can tell you that for certain." Aurelia says. 

"I know. But I need the Oni to confirm it." Stiles says.

"I'll call her." Scott says. 

"But,"

"Lia, please?" Stiles says and she sighs before nodding a little. 

"Fine, okay." She says and he nods.

"Thank you." He says and she hums.

"Yeah, yeah." Aurelia says. "You know, I taught you the puppy dog eyes thing to use against your Dad. Not me." The witch says and he smiles slightly at her.