𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

3.01 || we're all in agreement

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Well, what if I just, you know, kicked them in the backs of their knees?"

Cora looks at the witch incredulously at her comment to see her lying across the floor, her head resting on her folded up jacket. "You're planning to kick an alpha werewolf in the backs of the knees while there are four other alphas fifteen feet away?" Cora asks.

"I kick them, you take 'em out. We'll be out of here in no time." Aurelia says.

"Aura, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say and I once heard you say you thought the pyramids were a conspiracy theory." Cora says.

"I thought they were fake, okay!" Aurelia defends.

"Aura, you'd been to Egypt and seen the pyramids before you realised they weren't fake." Cora says.

"I knew they were there! I just didn't think they were what people said they were!" She defends.

"What exactly did you think the pyramids were?" Boyd asks.

"I don't know. I never really put much thought into what I thought they were, I just didn't think they were what they said they were." Aurelia says.

"And I was surprised you wanted to kick an Alpha in the backs of the knees because?" Cora asks dryly.

"Hey, I don't see you offering up any suggestions." Aurelia retorts, pointing at the werewolf. 

"Well I'm definitely not going to suggest we kick an alpha werewolf in the backs of the knees." Cora argues.

"I mean, to be fair, I think the only one we'd even manage doing that to would be Deucalion and I think I'd feel too bad to do it, you know? I do not want to kick a blind guy in the back of the knees. I do not want to be that person." Aurelia says and Cora stares at the witch for a moment before shaking her head and pinching the bridge of her nose. 

"I'm honestly not sure how you're still alive." Cora says.

"Me neither." Aurelia responds. 

Boyd is the next to speak up after the three of them fall silent for a few minutes. "We're never getting out of here, are we?" Aurelia shifts up onto her elbows to look at him.

"Boyd, I said we'd-"

"No, Aurelia. We're never getting out of here." Boyd says and she sighs, dropping down, her head landing on the jacket.

"No. Probably not. Unless by some miracle they realise we're missing and can find us and then they can all get past the group of alpha werewolves- Yeah, no. We're never getting out of here." Aurelia says.

"Oh, thank God for that. Your optimism was beginning to scare me." Cora says.

"I was channelling my inner Bash." Aurelia responds and Cora snorts, sitting down and resting her head against the post behind her. "Even if we did get out, you guys haven't felt the effect of the full moon in months. We get out and a full moon happens, you guys could go damn near feral." Aurelia says.

"Sounds great." Boyd responds.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.