𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

4.02 || your aspirin's out of date

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia sits on the sofa in Derek's loft after they'd stopped at her place for her to shower and get changed, her feet kicked up on the table in front of her and a book in her lap as Derek sews on Peter's severed finger. "Ow! Don't you have any anaesthetic?" Peter exclaims and Aurelia's gaze flits up briefly. 

"Yup." Derek responds and Aurelia laughs briefly, looking back down at her book. 

"Shut up, Little Witch." Peter grumbles. "And by the way, that table is Italian." He says, gesturing at her feet.

"Yeah and these shoes are French. I don't understand your point." She says, turning the page of her book without looking up.

Peter just lets out a frustrated sigh before looking back at Derek. "Well, are you at least going to tell me what I risked life and digit for?" Peter asks as Derek ties the stitch off. 

"I'm going to show you." Derek responds and Aurelia looks up again as he grabs the wooden box.

The witch leans forwards slightly when he unscrews the lid before watching him tip out a set of werewolf claws onto the table. "Oh, my God, Derek." Aurelia says.

"After the fire, that's all that was left of her." Derek explains.

"Talia." Peter supplies. "I can't decide if that's touching or morbid."

"It's totally fucked up is what it is. And creepy." Aurelia says. 

"It was all that was left of her, Aura." Derek says, looking at her. 

"And if I were in your shoes, I would not collect my dead mother's claws. I'd look for a photo album." Aurelia says and Peter chuckles briefly with a slight incline of his head.

"I guess the real question is, what are you planning on doing with them?" Peter asks.

"I have to ask her something. And from what I've heard, this is the only way it's possible." Derek says, placing the box in front of Peter. 

The older werewolf looks at his hand before looking at his nephew. "You gotta be kidding me." 

"Why do you think I sewed your finger back on?" Derek asks and Aurelia snorts lightly as she puts her book to the side. 

"Well, as interesting as I'm sure this is going to be, I am going to go. I have places to be and people to see." Aurelia says, grabbing her jacket. 

"Don't you have work?" Derek asks.

"Yeah. What's your point?" Aurelia responds with a frown. 

"Never mind." Derek says and she shrugs. 

"Don't kill each other, would you? I'm not cleaning up that mess. Not again." Aurelia says, walking out of the loft. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The witch walks out of the elevator, knocking on the apartment door when she reaches it. "Hi." Aurelia says with a smile when Chris opens the front door. 

"Hi? That's all you've got for me? Hi? You were supposed to be back two weeks ago." Chris says.

"I know. I got tied up on the way back from South America with Derek and Peter." Aurelia says, walking past him into the apartment when he lets her in.