𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

4.11 || told you it was an illusion

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia hovers outside the car as she waits for Chris to finish talking to Scott, drumming her thumb against her thigh. The girls were going to the station with Lydia, Isaac and Scott when the Alpha was done talking to Chris. Thought Nike had only agreed because Delaney had said she was going despite everyone telling both of them that neither of them had to go. 

Chris hesitates slightly on his way towards the car when he sees Aurelia waiting there before walking over to her. "You didn't have to wait." He says and she hums.

"You should probably be glad I did because I have your keys." Aurelia says, holding them up, dangling from her finger and Chris frowns, patting the pocket he'd put them in. 

"How did you-"

"I took them when you walked past me." Aurelia says. "Didn't really think you should be driving. So, home or the station?" She asks.

"Where's the girls?" Chris asks.

"Gone to the station with Scott, Lydia and Isaac." Aurelia responds.

"Both of them?" He asks.

"They insisted, actually." Aurelia says and he hums. "Come on. We can go wait for them." She says.

"Aurelia, you really-"

"Get in the car." She says as she opens the driver's side door and he sighs before moving towards the passenger side door.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

They sit in the parking lot of the Sheriff's Station in silence, Aurelia alternating between messaging Stiles and Derek. "Do you know how much longer they'll be?" Chris asks and she glances over at him. 

"Not much longer. They're just talking to Isaac." Aurelia responds and he nods. "Do you want to talk?"

"No." He responds and she nods. 

"Just because I heard you talking to Scott and you know, you're allowed to not be okay." Aurelia says.

"Aurelia, I don't want to talk." He says and she nods.

"Okay." The brunette says, glancing out the window towards the Station before looking back down at her phone when it buzzes in her hand.

"I'm sorry. I know you're trying to help. I just don't talk about things like this." Chris says, looking over at her and she glances at him. 

"It's okay. Just don't try and deal with this alone. Okay? Because if nothing else you don't even have to talk to me. I can guarantee, I already know." Aurelia says.

"Thank you." He says and Aurelia nods a little before glancing back towards the station. 

"They're finishing up now." She says. "I'll go grab them." She says, pushing the car door open.

She pushes the door open, walking over to where they were all sat outside Noah's office. "Lia." 

"Hey, come here." She says, wrapping her arms around him and he hugs her back tightly. "Are you all done?" She asks, moving back and he nods.