𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

4.01 || is she gonna cut off my finger

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia sighs, dropping her head back against the fence behind her before turning her head to look at the two Hales. "I hope you know I hate you." Aurelia says. 

"You've made that perfectly clear, Little Witch." Peter responds.

"Good because I do. What the fuck is wrong with you? This is my third time being kidnapped in less than a year!" Aurelia snaps. 

"Technically, we weren't kidnapped. We've been taken hostage for torture and information." Peter says.

"If we get out of this place, I'm gonna fucking stab you." Aurelia snaps. 

"For the love of God. Would the two of you shut up? You're doing the hunters' job for them." Derek says impatiently and both Aurelia and Peter look at him with offended looks on their faces.

"Fuck you, Derek." Aurelia says. 

"What she said." Peter chimes in and the younger werewolf groans, rolling his eyes as he slams his head back into the fence behind him.

"Anyway, I don't know what you're bitching about. You heal when they electrocute us. Thank you for that, by the way. I can only heal myself so much every time. So, Peter, stop fucking antagonising them." Aurelia says. 

"Are you okay?" Derek asks after a moment. 

"Am I okay? We're tied to a fence, being electrocuted, threatened and sometimes tortured in the basement of a Hunter's compound in Mexico and nobody knows where we are. No, Derek! I'm not fucking okay!" Aurelia retorts impatiently and Peter snorts in amusement. "Shut up, asshole." She says before the door opens. "Oh, for fuck's sake." She mutters under her breath.

Honestly, the only good thing about all of this was that they didn't know she was a witch. She was pretty sure they just assumed she was a werewolf because she was with the Hales. Which, while being a good thing, sucked because it meant they kept electrocuting her too and she had to keep a steady thrum of magic going to heal herself the whole time. 

"Where is La Loba?" The hunter asks before turning to look at Aurelia when nobody answers.

"Fuck. You." Aurelia responds, ignoring the fact that she could hear Derek's thoughts telling her to shut up and the fact that she could definitely feel his glare burning into the side of her head. 

"Severo." She says and Aurelia tightens her grip on the fence behind her before the other hunter turns the dial on the machine to the side of the room. 

The witch breathes heavily, trying to catch her breath when he finally turns the machine off. She glances at the table when she hears her phone buzzing. It had been going off a lot.

Jesus Christ, Sebastian was actually never going to let her out of his sight again.

She glances to the side when she feels how pissed Derek was to see him glaring at Peter. "Why are you looking at me like this is my fault?" Peter asks, holding his hands up and the other two share a frustrated look. 

"Because it is your fault." Derek and Aurelia respond at the same time before the hunter turns the machine back on, shocking them again. 

"Yeah, you're probably right." Peter admits, slightly frantically as he exhales heavily.