𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

3.03 || evil torture scheme

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia steps out of the shower with her towel wrapped tight around her before standing in front of the mirror above the sink as she looks at her hair with a slight frown. She stares at her reflection for a moment before rummaging through the drawers in her bathroom for a pair of scissors and cutting each half to just above her shoulders. It was a mess but it was a fixable mess.

She heads back into her room, running her fingers through Arlo's fur before moving to get dressed, grabbing a pair of heeled boots before heading out of the room with Arlo trailing behind her. She puts down his food before pouring a mug of coffee from the still warm pot. She assumed Freya had gone to work. 

She leans on the counter with her mug as she sips the coffee, Arlo lying down next to her feet when he's finished eating.

"Holy shit." 

The brunette looks up when she hears her brother's voice, raising a brow at him. "What?" Aurelia asks.

"You cut off your hair. And it's uneven." He says.

"I know. I'm going to the salon when I've had coffee. And then I'm going to Chris'." Aurelia says.

"Argent's? Why are you going to Argent's?" Sebastian asks.

"Because he offered to teach me self defence." Aurelia responds.

"Oh, okay. What's with the haircut?" Sebastian asks.

"I just felt like cutting it. It's just hair, Bash." Aurelia says.

"I know. But you've never cut your hair that short." He says and she shrugs.

"I kinda like it." She responds.

"Okay." He says as she puts her now empty mug in the sink. "Oh, uh, Aaron's coming back. He should be here tomorrow. He was here all summer helping to look for you, like I said but he had to go back to help his Mom with something. But now that you're back, he's gonna come too." Sebastian says and she nods.

"Okay. I've gotta go. Can you walk Arlo for me?" Aurelia asks, pouring some coffee in a travel mug. 

"Yeah, sure. Check in for me. Just so I know you're okay and you haven't been kidnapped again." Sebastian says. 

"Promise. Stop worrying. I'm fine." Aurelia says.

"Yeah, well, last time you said that, you didn't come home for four months." Sebastian retorts.

"Stop stressing. You'll get wrinkles." The brunette responds, kissing his cheek on her way past before grabbing her bag as she heads out the door, checking her keys were in it. "Oh, my phone?" Aurelia calls.

"Charged and in your bag! We found it in the woods!" Sebastian calls.

"Thank you!" Aurelia responds before walking out the front door. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

She walks into the salon and up to the counter. "Aurelia, hey." The witch smiles at the blonde behind the counter. 

"Hey, Holly. I didn't book an appointment but can you fit me in?" Aurelia asks.

"To fix whatever the hell it is you've tried to do there? Yeah." Holly responds before nodding for the brunette to follow her. "I've actually just had a cancellation so, this is an empty slot." Holly says.